Thread: my 2 cents

my 2 cents

Hi Guys
    I'm relatively new to the city and am glad that I have stumbled upon this board. Keep up the good work, I encourage everyone who is just a reader to relay their experiences. This board works best with lots of participation, which is why I decided to post.

My reviews:

Cloud 9 - I wasn't very impressed. I was greeted by one SP, but when I was waiting on the table, another came instead. I wasn't impressed, but wasn't going to leave. The new SP was Raquel, I found the massage very mechanical and uninteresting, few extras, won't be back.

Head to Toe - The SP I had actually had a massage licence! I don't remember her name, but blonde and slightly heavier set. The massage was great! The specials were ok, nothing to rave about, but nothing to complain about either. The rooms were a little small and dingy.

Wild Rose - Mercedes. I would go back here, although it is a little remote for me. Good massage, excellent extras, a little distant at times, but overall good time. Very accomodating to suggestions.

Fantasy - went here after reading all your reviews - awesome place. Jessie was great, non rushed, the "condom trick" was awesome, as was the hot towel at the end. Sydney was also great. Really good russian, and I love the way she looks into your eyes...really nice experience, and a real fun girl (why all the controversy about her? I don't get it). Definitely a repeat place.

Wanting to go to Penthouse, but having so much fun at Fantasy that I'm not willing to try a new place. Should I? Or should I just stick to Fantasy for now? Suggestions?

Well, that's all for now, and thanks guys. I'd still be playing russion SP if I hadn't stumbled onto this site and read everything about Fantasy.

Welcome Aboard!

An all star effort for your first contribution. Looking forward to your participation in this little corner of cyberspace.

PVC/Latex Fan...
    The hot towel thing must be standard practice at Fantasy cause Ariel did the same thing. Great place and I can't wait to try some of the other girls.
    Wildrose is one of my favorite spots but I sort of have to disagree with you about Mercedes. She was all fun and stuff till she found out it was just going to be a basic. (Which I do with everyone the first time just for chemistry etc...)Then it turned very mechanical. It's too bad cause she's got a smokin little body and likes to wear the hot outfits too. Maybe it was an off day, but I'll stick with Maria and Marcie there.
    Penthouse is a must on everyone's to do list...after you see Crystal looking up at you, you'll see why.

Thanks for the welcomes! I don't think the hot towel thing is standard, as Sydney didn't do it, but I will be requesting everytime as I think it is absolutely the best!

Mercedes is a hot number, isn't she? :-)! Is her hair real? I was trying to figure out if she was wearing a wig! But it suits her!

Hey Owudoin, I'll check out crystal's gaze if you check out sydney's, and we'll compare notes. deal?

Hard Throbbing Member
    I never did get the hot-towel treatment from my Fantasy visits....but that's minor.

As for Penthouse....give Krissy a try.

PVC/Latex Fan...
    Sydney is next on my "to do" list, just finding the time lately...
    By the way, is it true that she has a few different "outfits" and does she mind changing before your session?

I don't think that outfits should cost extra, really it just adds to the fun. Personally, I'm just a plain old lingerie guy, and if all else fails, a birthday suit would be more than adequate for me! ;-)