Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kiara @ VE

Kiara @ VE

Kiara has a good body as per the website photos but I did not find her facially attractive.

Very restrictive service. No kiss, no daty, very limited boob play. Decent CBJ. Only 1 position, doggie. I finished quickly and left. She asked for a tip, which I declined.

Nice incall location though. Will try someone else next time.

Asked for a tip? LOL!!!!!!!

Exactly, as I was walking away down the hallway!

Banned
    franklyhuge...... have we met? Do indulge me in some reminders. And let me point out that I am an attached lady, but your flattery is welcomed as we all need an ego booster now and then.

Distinguished Member

Pandora

Originally posted by Miss P
    franklyhuge...... And let me point out that I am an attached lady
    You may have just committed the cardinal sin for a provider.......destroying the delusion. ---Moe

Distinguished Member

A Further Explanation

In his subconscious and unconscious mind, a man wants to feel that there is that one in a hundred chance that if everything were to go perfectly, he would have a shot at being "special" in the heart of the beautiful courtesan he longs for. As you so aptly implied, Little Alex, such a statement is a reality check; mature courtesans are very cautious about making such remarks. Clients' delusions (false beliefs) can, indeed, be destroyed. In Pandora's case, this was totally unnecessary because
    Franklyhuge was merely describing Pandora; he was not coming on to her. Pandora is an enthusiastic, intelligent girl. She will learn. ---Moe

I don't know how you guys feel about it, but to me, it does feel like crap when a girl will start talking about her boyfriend, whether she's an SP or not. Not every guy want's to come onto a girl in every situation. Why do some women act that way? I don't know many guys that do the same thing, unless they're really being attacked on, so to speak...whether they want to be players or not...

Originally posted by Miss P
    franklyhuge...... have we met? Do indulge me in some reminders. And let me point out that I am an attached lady, but your flattery is welcomed as we all need an ego booster now and then.
    I have also heard Melony is attached. Do alot of SP's have boyfriends?

Cool Yikes. I'm not gonna bite at this one

Sublime:

Loaded question. Boy, is it ever a loaded question. Define "boyfriend".

Re: Yikes. I'm not gonna bite at this one

Originally posted by HowieMeeker
    Sublime:

Loaded question. Boy, is it ever a loaded question. Define "boyfriend".
    "boyfriend" - One single guy they are committed to. I realize they have unique jobs, but like Pandora and Melony consider themselves "attached". Just a question.

Birthday Boy

Most have BF's,

Alot have "business managers"!

Some have rich "uncles".

Some have "girlfriends".

Some have "a huge fear of commitment".

Some are so "drugged out" they do not have the ability to be in a relationship!

Member*
    Wow!! I didn't know one little comment could turn into this. The only reason I mentioned that I was attatched was because I have had clients hint at becoming my boyfriend, or such. When I am with a client, I am with that person, not off in lala land dreaming of someone or somewhere else. If I was, I wouldn't have bad days or bad reviews because I would be perfectly happy off in dream land. And the only time I "spout off about my bf" is when it is brought up in the conversation by someone other than me. Even so I don't spout off about much because most of you aren't there for my opinions, but rather for various parts of my anatomy. Yes, I am attatched, yes I like what I do for work, and yes (believe me or not) I enjoy being with pretty much all of the people I meet in this line of work.

Distinguished Member
    Pandora, you are showing your immaturity again. Take the advice I gave you, or even leave it, if you prefer. By engaging in the boyfriend banter once again, you are only digging yourself into a deeper hole. You do not have to comment on everything. It will be to your advantage to let some things go unsaid. ---Moe

Member*
    Back in Jan, huh? I was still with CL then. Go ahead and PM me then, I think I will remember you with a few reminders. My memory sucks, but under the forgetfulness I really do remember alot. And bigmoe.....I am immature. Realistically, I am only twenty, and am a newbie on the boards. I am slowly learning to not be so reactionary to some of the things on here. Thanks for the etiquitte reminder

So then here is a question for all the guys/girls. Would it bother you or would you have a problem if you girlfriend/wife/fiance' was an SP?

Can a realtionship like that work or last very long for that matter?

PS:
    I would be quite interested to hear your outlook on this issue Pandora (for my own personal reasons).

Thanks

Sub

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast