Thread: request for a review

request for a review

i've heard a few good things about "KITT" and was wondering if anyone has a recent review they could give me.

the KITT i'm referring to is at cloud9 from what i've been told.
    Last edited by Spill23; 07-02-2003 at 12:20 AM.
    Didn't ya know? some young guys are actually good at sex!

hrmmm well then i think i've found the right one then. lol. the guys who refered her thnx for the referal and i'll let you know how it goes. although i dunno if i really would need to since there is tons of reviews for her already.

Re: Swing a dead cat...

Originally posted by goesks
    ... unless someone invents a "KITT-cam" and follows her around during her sessions .
    Kitt Cam eh??

What you say Kitt? As I've said in a previous post, I'm willing to be filmed with you as long as you are ;-).

Now just where did I put that Cam?? Hmm... heh there it is! Excuse me while I dig it out ... Did we leave it there last time babe?

Here It Is

Originally posted by Spill23
    hrmmm well then i think i`ve found the right one then. lol. the guys who refered her thnx for the referal and i`ll let you know how it goes. although i dunno if i really would need to since there is tons of reviews for her already.
    Here`s a URL you can use to solidify your decision:

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/search.php...der=descending

And please feel free to share your review, after all this is a `review` board ;-).

PVC/Latex Fan...
    There is nothing wrong with updating a thread even though it's been a while, and there were lots of reviews before...like it was stated before, things can change. Although we usually hear about it right away if something changes for the worse.

Well guys, I think the only reason I am ONE of the most "reviewd" girls on the board is because I am ON the board, and I chat with ya'll!! If you read, there are only a few reviews, and the rest of the posts are just chatting back and forth!! A KITT-CAM sounds kind of cool. Maybe I should start with a website first? HEY!! If I ever change for the worse, I hope you'll all let me know. I certainly don't want to be one of those girls who becomes jaded or bitchy!! Love ya'll!! xoxo
    **LOVE KITT**
    See you all on the other side!!

hehe, i don't think you ever could become jaded or bitchy.. Well maybe once a month you might get a little grumpy. But seriously you're a sweetheart, and can't wait to rock your world again. Still gotta try out that new bed at c9. (the big one) heh