Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kama Sutra Website Comment

Cool Kama Sutra Website Comment

Hey guys, I see that Kama Sutra, the old Mystic which before that was the old 5th Street Studio has added to their website

www.ksmassage.com

On another thread there was a comment about hiding faces, check out "destiny's" page:

http://www.ksmassage.com/destiny.html

There are 4 pics of her. The odd numbered ones are blurred out but the even numbered ones are not. LOL! Duh?

PVC/Latex Fan...
    Kama Sutra may have updated their pictures but I'm still not impressed with any of them.

How come aristocrats doesn't have a schedule & eurospa does? I thought it was the same owner. Must be different web designers then?

Banned
    Agent_Smith. I believe that Aristrocrat's website is still a work in progress and that their schedules and info on girls will be appearing soon. As for the same owners as Eurospa, Cassie owns Aristocrat and Nina (who works at Aristocrat) owns Eurospa.

Just checked out this website and laughed at destiny's pics- 2 with face blured and 2 not blured- so much for annonimity. Saw Jill's pics and decided she will be my next experiance. Tall brunette and big boobs is just what the doctor ordered. stay tuned for upcoming review.

Mostly Ghost
    I have met Jill, but not had a session with her.. she seems older - 30something IMO, and she is very tall and has great breasts. I picked Taylor that night..... and while she may not be for everyone.... she was just what I needed.

Hobbyist = Bankrupt

Alexis

Alexis looks really hot.

http://www.ksmassage.com/alexis.html

Has anyone been with her?

Originally posted by Jacesen
    I have met Jill, but not had a session with her.. she seems older - 30something IMO, and she is very tall and has great breasts.
    My favorite part of the website is one of Jill's quotes:

"Please don't let fear or common sense hold you back."
    Well, I never let common sense stop me from doing anything before - LOL.

I agree Alexis looks HOT, so hot I think I shall drive 4 hours North to pay her a visit for 2 hours or more!

Finnaly got to see Jill and was not dissapointed. I almost had to be taken out in a wheelchair. Had f/s with her and had the best mp experiance of my life. This girl is tall, brunette, and has a great body with big boobs. Great massage as she is quite strong and really knows how to rub a guy. Allowed daty and a little bbbj to start. fro the f/s she started on top and I thought she was going to break the massage table. When this lady gets into the f/s she goes wild!!!

PM

Hey Diesel,

Turn on your PM would you?

Mostly Ghost
    Glad you enjoyed her Diesel....based on your comments.... I may have to go for a look see myself..... I love a strong woman.

Met Jill @ kama Sutra this morning, and had a nude reverse with cbj session. I was so disappointed, when she was giving me massage, she was so talkative, told me about her lower back injury, birthday party for her boy, it really spoiled my mood. When it was my turn to massage her, she told me off the back, no touching below the waist. I was out of the studio in 20 min. She wasn't cheap neither. I will not go back to see her.

Hey bigddd;
    Either I caught Jill on a good day or you caught her on a bad day as I had a great time with her as reported in my previous post here. I will have to go back and have another go with her to find out for sure.

Mostly Ghost
    Tough on you hey diesel?

Sometimes the girls do have bad days though. Thats kinda why I like to be a repeat customer.... everyone can let their hair down so to speak.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast