Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets all smile for a while

Smile Lets all smile for a while

The concern and support you have shown has meant more to me than you will ever know, and there's just not enough bandwidth to support what I would like to say to you all, as words just can't sum it up. I'll just say a simple, yet overwhelming "Thank you".

It's Canada Day, and I don't know about you, but I wouldn't mind smilng for a while. I thought of something that might help....

Charlies Angels!
    Lets imagine all three wanted to sleep with you, but you were only allowed to choose one (apparently they weren't into the foursome you were all picturing). Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore or Lucy Lu - Who would be the lucky girl to see you lose it in five minutes or less? (No offence guys, but remember who's in the room with you. I thought five minutes was generous). The reasons for your choices should make for interesting conversation, or at least the smile I'm looking for.

After hours of deliberation (I'm a Libra), I finally decided on Drew. Yeah, my thoughts initially raced to Cameron (Lucy Lu, sexy as she is, kinda scares the crap out of me), but I really think Drew would be the most fun and uninhibited. She's a girl you can tell would try anything, and probably has. I can block the whole Tom Green thing out for a few hours, days, whatever - I didn't put a time limit.

Happy Canada Day everyone

Lets forget about that other stuff here. If you would like to mention it, please put it in the other thread. Thanks
    Last edited by Saffire; 07-01-2003 at 01:48 PM.

Distinguished Member
    Cameron would probably be my choice. She is the prettiest and sexiest of the three, for me. ----Moe

Just another member! rickoshadows's Avatar
    Lucy, in leather of course
    rickoshadows

When you stop feeling guilt, you are truly free.

Distinguished Member

"Tight Little Unit"

Does anyone have pictures of Lucy? I love a "tight little unit", as Squirrel so aptly stated! I may want to change my vote! LOL
    -----Moe

Distinguished Member

Squirrel

I love "perky little nipples", too! You have a vocabulary with which I can relate! ---Moe

something for everyone

For Sapphire and NY - http://planetstern.com/drew-barrymore-pics.html

For Big Mo - http://cameron-diaz-nude.hotyoungstars.com/nude/

For Squirrel - http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/cinerama/brazil/210/oops_lucy_lu.html

For Russell (Beautiful Mind) Crowe - http://jennifer-connelly-nude.hotyoungstars.com/nude/

LUCY!!!!
    okay in the trailor, she gots those fishnets. THE FISHNETS PEOPLE! She looks totally kinky to me.. Looks like she could have sexual fun with more than just sex boys.
    *pictures Lucy with a crop*

Distinguished Member

Thumbs up Jennifer Connelly

Thanks, Howie! Lucy is hot, but my vote will stay with Cameron! However, if Jennifer Connelly is included in the voting, then she gets my vote. I have been a fan of hers for a long time. Jennifer has made numerous high quality sensual art films, most of which have been missed by the general public.
    ---Moe

What about Demi Moore?

I know most perberts seem to prefer younger women but when the older women in question looks as good as Demi I think she deserves to be thrown in the mix.

Distinguished Member

Jennifer Connelly

Yes, Squirrel, be sure to see her movie (with Don Johnson) Hot Spot. Also, her coital scene in Waking The Dead is the best ever!Her stunning naturals are as good as it gets! What a beauty and a great actress! Thanks again, Howie! You made my day! ---Moe

Demi moore is a total dominatrix.. seems like she could teach a few of you some dicipline!! *j/k*

Lisa and SirLick - Just for You (I'm in generous mood today)

http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/cinerama/apocalypse/368/oops_demi_moore.html

(Generous mood as idiot who has been trying to Trojan Horse me and others they have a beef with has had IP address traced/resolved and soon will be without internet access - at least from that ISP - silly person eh?!)

Unregistered Abuser

Lucy lu Fantasy!!

The best of all time when Lucy plays a Dom in Payback with Mel Gibbson. Hubba hubba. She has a ridding crop and beats up the bad guy in bed. My god I gotta go! I think I just blasted off thinking of it. PS why choose? I would love a big orgy with all the angels!!PPS The blond hooker with the heart of gold is so hot. I forget her name. She was on ER and in the movie Duets as well as Payback. If her and Lucy were to do a duet I would cream before my pants came off.

I would pick Cameron but she wouldn't be may type or as much fun, so would rather pick Sapphire instead.
    Hope you are getting better.
    Patriot

Smile

Thanks Patriot, but I wasn't in the list! Although I would be more fun than Cameron. I don't know why, but she kinda gives me the impression that she would just lay there, and not because I tied her up!
    Sapphire

...and, yes, I am feeling better. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast