Thread: livelinks or tango

Banned

livelinks or tango

I've seen this girl that i chatted through livelinks or tango she was located north burnaby by sfu. She is a heavier set girl but gives awesome massages on a massage like table with candles. She has tattoos and usually wears like a skirt black hair goth type. She surprised me by biving bbbj and even tried to slip my muscle inside her but i said noway. Anyone see her or experienced this

Taste Tester.
    What is her phone #. How much?

I could do with an awesome massage... I'm always way too tense...though I think I'll pass on anything beyond a CBJ

I second Two can come's request....and what's her name while you're at it?
    Last edited by CJ Tylers; 07-03-2003 at 06:57 PM.

I like the tatooed goth look, what's her number?

Thumbs up Squirrel....

Originally posted by Squirrel
    She seemed quite innocent until she gave me a really deep bj ... the problem was ... what to do with her after that?
    I don't think you realize this, but you just captured what most men are thinking after a moment such as the one you described. Perfectly. If more women knew about this, they wouldn't be so pissed when the phone call never comes. Short and simple, maybe to some a little cold, but nontheless true. Well done. You put in the order for the t-shirts, and I'll scout for a printing company.
    Sapphire

Ultimate lover
    Squirrel,

You have to know WHAT you are exactly looking for before going into those sites and chats dude! If it was an one nighter/lover situation then I would hope she knew it too. It is just a pain and a baggage on your part once the "act" was done, and the big head started to do the thinking. Don't hurt her feeling over the act, it is not worthed it. Be upfront and I am sure if she doesn't fit the bill, then there are others. Do some goods and it will come back to you 10 folds. Peace!

well, crap....

How many of you guys have gotten some action off livelinks and tango?

I remember inviting this woman over to my place after conversing with her for a brief time on the line. She seemed quite innocent until she gave me a really deep bj ... the problem was ... what to do with her after that?
    what's a deaf guy supposed to do....no wonder I have a hard time getting laid.

Re: Hey stickboy...

Originally posted by Squirrel
    ... I guess thats your version of a hot lunch. But seriously, I hope that pooning isn't the only way you get laid.

ummmm.....no comment?