Thread: g-spot....

g-spot....

i've read a few posts on here about a place called g-spot. but i can't find any mention of the location or a website either. i saw a post with a long list of edmonton sites but i didn't find g-spot included in them. does anyone have a address for their site or any onformation regarding whereabouts prices, ladies etc?

thnx
    Didn't ya know? some young guys are actually good at sex!

lol. i wonder what the "complimentary beverage" is...

Talking

Usually 'high balls' are available.

LOL

lol. high balls arn't too bad i spose.

Banned

its

g spot is also a after hours culb down the steert from chez

PVC/Latex Fan...
    That's what the giraffe said when he walked into the bar..."hey everyone, the highballs are on me!"

anyone have any experiances to relate from g-spot??

I've visited Sky a few times, as a matter of fact, I've followed her from DejaVu to Penthouse, then to Kama Sutra. I like her because she has the nicest natural rack, she is also a little on the chubby side, not too much, but exactly what I like. On the first couple sessions she could be a little on the cold side, but once she feels comfortable with you, she could be a lot of fun.
    Look-7, Attitude-7, Service-8

Back in the fall, late at night on the whitemud felt a strange sensation in my jeans wasn't sure if it was coming from the jingle in my pocket or the jangle in my boxers. Stopped in at G-spot to check with an expert.

Rooms were nice, ie new, parking adequate, consultant adequate, but can't recall her name although not a grad from the top of her class in looks but above average attitude (not memorable I guess then or possibly the hi-ball after effect). After consultation was done, I was relieved, less jingle, realigned jangle. Total time in service dept - standard allotment.

Hobbyist = Bankrupt

Celeste @ G-Spot

I went to G-Spot last week. There was two girls: Kim (black) and Celeste (blonde). I stayed with Celeste. She is in her 30's with very nice D or DD breasts. She said she worked before at Southside studio, Deja Vu, and Fantasy. I went for the Egyptian Bath (juccuzzi) and had a wonderful time. She is very easy going.
    Looks: 7. She is not the most beautiful SP around but she was good enough for me.
    Service/Attitude: 9.
    Repeat: Definitely.

Didn't Chanise from Kingsway and that other place by the coliseum go to G-Spot for awhile?? She was kinda fun.