Thread: Hailey or Dominique from eros-vancouver.com

Smile Hailey or Dominique from eros-vancouver.com

Hi,

I am new to your site but I think you have got a great thing going on here. I just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with either Hailey or Dominique from eros-vancouver.com. Thanks for any info and I will hopefully be able to start posting some of my own reviews shortly.

Luvone.

I've only seen Hailey. She lives in the West End and provides excellent service. Pictures are accurate, she will provide Greek if requested. I have always found her to be a GFE, not rushed and nice setting. She does have breast enhancements. info

Unhappy

Just a quick note. Hailey has retired. Click on her website in eros to see her farewell message.

Hailey

2Cums,
    Too bad re Hailey she's a great lady. I can only wish her well with her future. First Gabriella then Hailey any more...? you've got a streak going buddy.

Hey Lovone,

Any luck with Dominique ? I have found zero reviews on her and not sure whether I should take one for the team. I think she charges $250 for the hr. which seems steep.

Jerr

Re: Re: Hailey

Originally posted by 2cums
    Gabriella. I finally saw her, but to 2cums' disappoinment...
    (now, let's not start any war here... please )
    Well??????

Why the disappointment?

GLOVES !!!! SHe ain't going to get dish pan hands.

Whee, it's a good thing she was booked last Fri. afternoon, or I would have been hearing the snap of the surgical glove. Instead I saw mechanical Buttercup for 3 browns in the brown.

Jerr