Thread: Distance.

Distance.

Can anyone tell me which agencies have an incall location within' walking distance from the ferry terminal downtown?

the ferry terminal is downtown?

I thinks it might be hard to find an agency close to where you are and sorry I know what terminal your talking about now. most agencys are not right in town, I think people don't genrally like them downtown. But I think maybe seductions is close to town but I am not really sure I have just heard that.
    anyways have a good day. bye

Grand Exalted Poohbah Hipster Doofus's Avatar
    The only two ferries that come into Victoria harbour are the MV Coho( Pt. Angeles) and Victoria Clipper (Seattle)

The other two ferries dock about 25 miles outside of town. BCferries (Vancouver) and Washington State ferry (Anacortes)

Do yourself a favour and call a taxi. Its a $10 fare to any establishment from Victoria Harbour.

ps. If taking the Port Angeles ferry make sure you get to the terminal an hour in advance. Its first come, first serve and the ferry has limited capacity.

Seduction Unlimited's incall is a reasonable walking distance from the inner harbour area (15 mins or so). VE's is about another 10 mins beyond that (25 mins).

Hello Ethan,
    Island Beauties here, we are located by the Bay St. bridge.....Seduction Un. is located close too town too. You can check us both out at www.bcdarlings.com Hope you enjoy your stay.