Thread: review of a Classy Cougar Niki

review of a Classy Cougar Niki

I highly recommend Niki no matter what your taste in women. I have reviewed before, but she just keeps getting better and wetter..er.. better.

I'm not very tall so I see eye to eye with Niki. She stands about 5'4", with amazingly responsive C cup breasts. She is a head turner, with a body that puts most of those 20-something girls at Mayfair Mall to shame.

Treat Niki well, she treats you the same. DFK like you're a long lost lover. DATY on a shaved tasty pussy. Lots of touching. CBJ that is second to none. CG, Mish, Doggy, oh,.. that doggy.

But what seperates Nik from the rest is the between time. She is an accomplished masseuse and knows exactly where your sore spots are. She will get you aroused for pop 2 or 3 no questions asked. Not a clock watcher. Highly, highly recommended.

All the youth in the world can not, and will not compete with the experienced wonderment of Niki. High marks across the board.

Second that.

I'll have more later.

Where is her site?

Wink Niki

"Niki", ahhhh yes, the ultimate Classy Cougar gal (Monday Mag).
    I think it's all been said, and very positively here before. This lady is probably for the +30 group, but younger mates may find their encounter very "instructive". Time spent is well spent, you really forget where you are and who you are with. Typically an experience where you make big mental note to self to repeat as often as possible. A good alternative if this exceptional Cougar is unavailable and you are in town for a short time, (for alternate mature, blonde, & upscale lady), is the other "Nikki" also in M.M..