Thread: Vietnamese girls?

Vietnamese girls?

Does anyone know where I can find Vietnam SP ? Thank you.

few Vietnamese girls

There apparently is a five to one ratio of Vietnamese young males to young females. Very small pipeline for future Vietnamese SPs.

Try Your Luck

I didn't really go in an try this place out, but I ended up there by accident when a friend of mine wanted congee.

There used to be this 24 hour restaurant at the SW corner of Broaday and Heather. I forgot the name, but it changed hands from being a Denny's type restaurant to a Chinese/Western restaurant.

Anyways, to make it short, I was there in April for about 2 minutes and what I saw was that the restaurant had a bar/club atmosphere. Guy up front was the greeter at the door, a bunch of girls lounging around in skirts and the like. Sort of a quiet lounge atmosphere in there where I think it could be something like Club Senkyuu (I wonder if that place is still around?).

So go ahead and check it out. If you are not familiar with the area and need landmarks, it's West of Cambie Street near the London Drugs. A Starbucks is on the SE Corner to the place.

Blah :-)
    Blah :-)

TOE/BUNGHOLE INSPECTOR

Go to Vietnam!

You can bang VT chicks in Vietnam for $2 a day...
    Your Friend,

Hamster

think sw cindy, vietnamese?

mid track hastings street nanaimo-victoria

Originally posted by myjt23
    think sw cindy, vietnamese?

mid track hastings street nanaimo-victoria

Is that the really short/tiny gal who wears a lot of eye makeup? Or is she the pretty "hightrackish" looking Asian gal that has recently been standing on the corner of Commercial & Franklin?

Cindy is the tiny gal who wears too much eye makeup. She is a little too unclean of a girl, and she has no place, so those are too big no no's for me. Although she says she is of age, I don't want to deal with the police hassle getting stopped on a car date with someone that 1) doesn't look 25 2) probabally does not have ID to prove she is over 18.

You say that there is a new asian woman on Franklin, can you tell us more?

Originally posted by Fatman15

You will have to do lots of cruising in order to see her. Usually after 10PM and not out every day. She stands in the traditional "expensive" girl corner (northwest corner Commercial & Franklin). Let's just say she looks quite good but who knows how the service is. I will take a chance one of these days.

Cariñoso; Affectueux !!! oberon1999's Avatar
    Originally posted by Fatman15
    Cindy is the tiny gal who wears too much eye makeup. She is a little too unclean of a girl, and she has no place, so those are too big no no's for me. Although she says she is of age, I don't want to deal with the police hassle getting stopped on a car date with someone that 1) doesn't look 25 2) probabally does not have ID to prove she is over 18.

interesting, what time is Cindy out usually???

oberon

Cindy SW

Cindy is there around mid-afternoons. One time I saw her still open for business in the early evening. She is young but looks a little dirty, okay a lot dirty.

Thumbs down Cindy

I think Cindy is older than she looks. She has been working this area for several years. I picked her up a couple of years ago, at the time she looked okay (clean) but once we got down to business I noticed that she had rather nasty BO. This was a major turnoff for me so needless to say I haven't picked her up since. No wonder she looks dirty, my guess is she doesn't take a lot of baths. I like dirty girls just not that kind of dirty.

Oh yeah, a little dirty

I've seen Cindy a few times. She is indeed a dirty little thing in more ways than one. 2 greens for an enthusiastic bukkake. The only thing is that she will not stop trying to bump you up. She will offer a second shot with whatever you want, even a third, as long as you got more green.
    A crackhead to be sure, she does have a home and in the mornings has showered. I'd say she was around 25-26, but could be older.

No Vietnamese SPs because Vietnam is Communist.

erikauda
    And how the hell could there be 5 males per Vietnamese female? Do the Vietnamese abort female babies en masse? I find this hard to believe.
    The ratio of Vietnamese males to females in Vancouver is phenomenally high because Vietnam is a communist country.

Vietnam, North Korea, and Cuba will only have a small percentage of young attractive females (future SPs) capable of leaving and surviving the escape trip. A family will usually invest its trip passage fee on a male member.
    China isn’t in the same Draconian communist category since China citizens are allowed to emmigrate, such as play centre for the Houston Rockets.
    Last edited by photographer88; 06-21-2003 at 11:40 PM.