Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back on Topic?

Back on Topic?

Interesting as these insights into the behind the scenes activities at various Victoria agencies are: I have a more mundane question.

Are these any Victoria SPs who offer (and enjoy) Greek? I realize that this area is highly YMMV -- but who are the girls who will at least consider this "option"?

Distinguished Member

Cascader

That's a pretty bold question for your first post! ---Moe

Grand Exalted Poohbah Hipster Doofus's Avatar
    here ya go Panodra!

Put all that good insider info to helping a client.

and while your at it - who gives the wettest sloppiest blowjob in town?

Moe: I like to make an impression

I'm actually planning a long weekend in Victoria and so far this board has really helped me plan my "itinerary" ... in fact this is really the only question I haven't been able to find a definitive answer to on the board: so I had to ask

Member*
    The only girls I know of that do greek are Leah and Sasha. Leah has since re-located to Vancouver (good for her.....I hear she is doing very well) and Sasha is at SU last I heard. Sasha is older, but very pretty for her age. Blonde hair, can't remember the eye colour. Very energetic. As for BJs I don't have a cock, therefore I am unable to recieve them.

The SU website states that Sasha is only 26: if you consider that "old" then I must be positively ancient ... segue to over used Monty Python sketch

Grand Exalted Poohbah Hipster Doofus's Avatar
    Maria, Desiree, Tabitha, Scarllett and Kristi @ IB

Erika, Eve, Talia, Sasha @ SU

Nikki @ Chantelles

Independents - Jenna, Gillian, Brittany Ray, Ashley

There are variables, but your chances of success are most likely here.

Member*
    Even if Sasha really is older than advertised. I'll bet that once you get going with that girl, you won't even notice. As for the IB girls...I never knew. Depending on what you're out for anyone will have what you need. Maria is a tall, thin Italian type. Very pretty and polite. Desiree is very petite with a pixie cut hairdo. Haven't been around her too much, but she is soft spoken and seems upbeat. Tabitha is a model type physique. Tall and thin, really pretty facial features (and pierced tongue!!). Scarlett, again I haven't really spent time with her. Longer brown hair, hourglass figure, seems to be well informed on things. Kristi is tall blonde, hourglass figure. Nice girl. As for the SU menu, I can't say.

Pandora/Hipster: thanks for the info -- I'll definitely lookup some of these lovely ladies when I am in Victoria.

Re: age - I am aware of the usual age "markup" -- but I wouldn't even call 31 (26 + 5) as "old". I prefer woman in this age group: I'm not sure why but I just find them more "interersting" - I find I enjoy chatting to them (usually over a nice bottle of wine) before moving onto the main event. While most (but definitely not all) of the younger girls tend to want to jump straight into.

One thing I did not is that most of the girls who are reported to offer a tour to Greece appear to be older (older, not OLD) -- is this just coincidence or do the older ladies have to offer "more" in order to be able to compete with the younger ladies?

Member*
    I think as people age, they are more open to a wider range of sexual experimentation. That's my guess as to why the Greecian ladies are usually over 22

why him and not the other guy.

Wow Hipster seems to be a real keener when it comes to the Greek girls. Why is Hipster disliked so much? Just what does he have to do with BC Darlings anyway?

Paradise...well in the Canadian version of Paradise
    just a word of advice.....seen several of the ladies mentioned above and asked about trips to Greece. In most cases, size soes matter, and you may be refused entry into the country

age 22

So 2 more years of specialized training and then Pandora will go Greek.

Young ladies.

Youth is a selling point. Asian Kitty is still 20! If Kessa was 28, she wouldn't have that 16 year old selling point.

franklyhuge it is too late to ask Pandora anything, she has been ambushed.

Distinguished Member

Question Pandora

Why would she be kicked off this board.? Am I missing something?
    ----Moe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast