Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Info on Lily Lee

Sr Member***

Info on Lily Lee

Just had a brouse through your local Vancouver Erotics site and saw this delicious looking asian lady named Lily Lee:

http://www.vancouver-exotics.com/lin...co/lily001.htm

Pretty smok'en looking. Has anybody had the pleasure of meeting this fine looking lady?
    And lov'in it.

Generous.

Sorry can't help you Mr. Downtown. Lily wanted "generous gentleman".

ilikeasianswithbigtitties
    I'm trying to set up an appointment with her right now. Seems like a very genuine sweet woman form the contact I've had so far. Usually I'm an MP guy but she has a unique look that I find very seductive. I'll post a review if I am able (and can afford) the time with her.

Sr Member***
    Right on, Oppai.

Let us know about her, pricing, etc, even if you don't connect.
    And lov'in it.

Lily's looks.

"but she has a unique look that I find very seductive."

Check out her cheek bones, very strong looking. Doesn't look Chinese descent? Maybe from the Golden Triangle?

TOE/BUNGHOLE INSPECTOR

Please be sure to check...

Whoever is lucky enough to probe this lovely creature, be sure to check out her TOE and Bunghole. A complete description of these body parts is needed for a thorough review.
    Your Friend,

Hamster

superhero

Sexy lady . . .

. . . looks dangerous . . . I better check it out.

I will keep you posted.

mr.downtown

lol.. guy u're on the prowl from across the country. lol u're too much.

superhero

Thumbs down Over priced . . .

. . . I gave her a call . . . and for 4 browns I am certainly not a player. I just dont think anyone of us should step up to those rates. It will put a serious damper on our hobby time.

I hope common sense prevails out there . . . 4 bills is just silly!

Sr Member***
    Four browns...no way. Say, what ever happened to Oppai. Maybe he's still in shock over the pricing. I see she is visiting San Diego as per the local SD Erotics board. I guess the poor girl has to find some way to pay for her trip down there....ain't me when I head out your way.
    And lov'in it.

Exclamation SH - we agree!

SH:

Agree with you - 100%. If she turns your crank, offer her $200 and a good review IF she is good and she will have LOTS of business at $200 versus NONE at $400 (except for random "more money than brains" fellow who is not a PERBert!).

Hang in there - if she wants to stay in Vancouver market, she will have to understand that the market includes (and is becoming more represented by) those right here on PERB - potential clients that understand value versus silly pricing.

what a babe! But $400 worth - no thanks.

ilikeasianswithbigtitties
    I was slightly in shock, although to be honest I was expecting something in the $300 range. Usually if it is over $200 I am out. I still would like to see Yumiko, but I'm afraid once I see her I will want to return over and over which could get costly. I'm already in trouble going to Bex all the time. Well, despite Lily being $400 if I come into a wad of dough I would still see her. It took a few conversations before I brought up money as she seemed the type that has clients who aren't concerned. I basically said I just wanted to know how much to bring, not that price was a concern (slightly bullshit). I won't be visiting any time soon but she is definitely someone I would consider saving up for. I'll give Yumiko a try first, then save up for the big guns.

If she's used to San Diego money....

Lily Lee was (still is) advertising in the San Diego version of van-exotics, so she is used to some Americans paying that kind of money. Imagine the poor Vancouver pooner that tries to propose 2 browns.

Cool Lily Lee

Lily works at The Swedish Touch I saw her awile back. She is working independent and working at the Touch . She just came back from San Deigo last week and will be back at the Touch starting this week. She is real good in bed so I would suggest that you guys give her a try.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast