Thread: what are you craving today

what are you craving today

hey guys i want to thank everyone on here for giving me such a warm welcome ......and 4 being so kind 2 me i have a present 4 u.......this thread.......i dont know about everyone else but i get cravings 4 different things at different times so i created this thread for anyone else who wants to share what thier craving at that particular moment.....come on guys it has to be great reading dont cha think ill start at any point in time i crave anything hot and passionate from from tender kisses and nibbles on my lower back all the way to.......well who knows how far the rabbit hole goes but right now whats on my mind......well lets just say lickin a lollipop!!!!!!!!

A body slide is what I have on my mind.

A Hot Tub with a beautiful and playful lady. :-)

you got it bobo.......thats if your bobo can handle it theres a possibility of an explosion!!!!!!!!!! magnas magnas magnas such a sweet thing maybe with a little coercion we may be able 2 play

dr phibes your forgeting the big screen and live band

Well when you find your self a home in a studio, let me know, ill take you up on that body slide.

Well the Band might be nice but if I have a playful woman with me who's got time for a Big Screen. ;-)

WISH ME LUCK BOYS

i spoke with a very friendly lady named jessie from fantasy on the phone today we booked an appointment for thursday.......1st i saw the web site the facility and the women outstanding 2nd i was shown around by a very nice hopefully soon to be coworker (shawna) and 3rd the management seems to have a rep and back it on the phone today of being sweet......so my one question .....DOES IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS......

point well made dr phibes

undivided attention ......I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

PVC/Latex Fan...
    Well I don't know what it is...but I've just had leather on the brain the last little while. Maybe you'll be accomodating.

all different flavours

chaps skirts pants whips gloves masks undies etc.....whats your flavour

PVC/Latex Fan...
    All the above actually...although I really like the boots. Patent leather and latex is good too.

i dont think i can do it tonight but ill send u a pic thatll knock your socks off.....boots and all......call it an early xmas present

PVC/Latex Fan...
    I look forward to seeing the pics, and seeing you if you settle in someplace.