Tiffany - from BB
    Jumi - from EC
    Angelina
    Yang Yang - from EC
    Vanessa - Black chick that use to be on HN
    Yumiko
    Wendy
    Kim - Night before 9/11
    And a few others that escape the Hamster at 1 am...

Anyways, the Hamster loves to pump from behind and this usually allows Hammi a good look at their bunghole. The Hamster believes the Bunghole tells alot about the person. To date, no SP comes even close to the perfect little BUNGHOLE possessed by Yumiko. The Hamster isn't into anal sex, but when he saw her tiny perfect A-hole, he thought an anal probing would be exciting. In fact, the Hamster entertained the thought of quickly slipping his cock out of her loose snatch and thrusting his 6 inches of veiny manhood into her tight bowels. Her asshole looked so tight, it looked unused. No stretch marks, no star fish, just a hole...the size of a small raisin.
    Your Friend,

Hamster

Heres a joke for the office. Why do assholes look puckered? so when your shit comes out your asshole doesn't slam shut!! ah-ah-ah-ah......cough, cough. OK it was lame but best I could do.

TOE/BUNGHOLE INSPECTOR

Only a few ladies are worth pumping...

The Hamster has been with about 30 to 40 sp's, but most of those were streetwalkers, and a quick bj was in order. Ever since the knife incident, the Hamster no longer cruises and only acquires independents once a month or so...

Sorry to disappoint 2shots!
    Last edited by Hamster; 06-02-2003 at 12:36 AM.
    Your Friend,

Hamster

Yah Hammy the problem with SW's is they cum and go to much, no point reviewing them (generally) since they might not even be there next week and then all of a sudden they pop up somewhere else, or you see them on the track again like a year later.

The Bunghole Rules

Fact: the only place nicer than a beautiful woman's toe is her bung.

Hey, 10 million Greeks can't be wrong.

TOE/BUNGHOLE INSPECTOR

Kim wasn't memorable...but the next day was

THe Hamster was out late on Sept 10/01, and pumped Kim, a Pamela Anderson look a like, or so she thought. THe Hamster got to sleep around 2 am or later, and was woken from a deep sleep with the Towers crumbling etc...
    Your Friend,

Hamster

SP falls in love!

Morgan
    Angel
    Tiffany - from BB
    Jumi - from EC
    Angelina
    Yang Yang - from EC
    Yumiko
    Wendy
    Kim - Night before 9/11

Are we to believe that one of these SPs fell in love with the Hamster?

who was the black one from HN ?? How was she ??

Re: Best BUNGHOLE in the business!

Originally posted by Hamster
    The Hamster isn't into anal sex, but when he saw her tiny perfect A-hole, he thought an anal probing would be exciting. In fact, the Hamster entertained the thought of quickly slipping his cock out of her loose snatch and thrusting his 6 inches of veiny manhood into her tight bowels. Her asshole looked so tight, it looked unused. No stretch marks, no star fish, just a hole...the size of a small raisin.
    Sounds like we're in for a Hammy Greek session real soon!

Why would a SP fall in love?

Tiffany - from BB
    Jumi - from EC
    Wendy

Eliminating some choices, then is one of these the ones that fell in love with Hamster.

TOE/BUNGHOLE INSPECTOR

Can't say which SP fell in love with Hamster...

The Hamster went against all instinicts and gave out personal information, so he can't divulge which SP he's having a relationship with...

As for an anal session, her bunghole would have to be ultra tight and clean. The thought of pulling out the Hamster dick, and seeing shit all over it, is enough to make the Hamster lose his cookies!
    Your Friend,

Hamster

Question Hamster and Italo

Hi Hamster

Did you really mean that you actually slid your manhood in Yumiko's rear hole?? Did you actually allow you to do so?

As for italo, don't even try to look up Vanessa, She was alright but if you can go on for a long time, she would get very annoyed and would try to rush you to finish off or else she would suggest to giving you a hj instead. I had an experience with her, and that's how it happened. I definitely won't repeat.
    Vanessa stats, she is all natural, a b cup, mocha skin, and she told me she used to be a stripper in Vegas. ITs up to you to believe her or not. If you still want to try her out, good luck. She still advertises on HN, I have seen her ad there.

Simone=Vanessa

Hey Italo,

I think Vanessa also went by Simone before. I believe they are the same person.

Is that right, Hamster, please justify.

TOE/BUNGHOLE INSPECTOR

You got it Big D!

The Hamster doesn't recommend Vanessa at all. Her body is very stripperish, but she practically raped the Hamster. She was extremely agressive, and couldn't wait to make the Hamster dick spew, then show this ideal client the door.
    Your Friend,

Hamster

Smile 4483

Hey Hamster,

So, are you saying that Yumiko charges $260 for the FS session which includes everything on the menu inclucing travelling to Greece ?? How about BBBJ??
    If so, I would like to give her a try! thanks Hamster!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast