Thread: Halifax review board?

Halifax review board?

Is there any Halifax review board similar to PERB? I visited TERB but didn't find any useful information. Thanks in advance.

They have computers in Halifax?

Cariņoso; Affectueux !!! oberon1999's Avatar

Smile

Ahhh Halifax, such fond memories.. It use to have a good street scene ( have not been there in years). It was also a good pick up city, lots of Universities and university girls (but hey I was younger and better lookin then)... My favourite was Mount Saint Vincents (a Catholic school ;-) the women's residence there had coed study rooms on one floor (most of the res was off limits to guys) the rooms were lovingly know to all as the mating rooms. We use to say if you can't get fucked in Halifax on a Friday night you were beyond hope...

Aahh youthfull memories... I think I am getting a hard on...

oberon

When I was studying, several older co-workers said to me once "If can't get your oil changed in "blah blah blah"..., there something wrong with you!"

Cariņoso; Affectueux !!! oberon1999's Avatar
    Yeah Kinda like Portland OR during rose festival, Halifax was fun, vary much a Navy and university town (good combo for getting your oil changed as you say). I still miss it sometimes..

oberon