Thread: Who to choose?

Unregistered Abuser

Who to choose?

I want to see a good GFE and go in a hot tub as well. I don't want to break the bank to do it. Looking for a sweet sensual unrushed girl. Any recomendations. I dont go to mp's often at all. Say once a year.

PVC/Latex Fan...
    Define breaking the bank...

Unregistered Abuser

Breaking the bank.

I am just interested in getting my moneys worth. I would like to keep it around two browns unless it is fantastic, then I could go higher.

PVC/Latex Fan...
    Go see Crystal @ Penthouse, FS is two browns and she is fantastic! Another choice is Layla at the same place...she does a lot of snuggling before and after, drys you off the whole bit.

Unregistered Abuser

Thanks!

Do either girls do any other extras say like daty, greek or bbbj? Just curious. Both sound good though. What do either look like?

PVC/Latex Fan...
    Layla allows DATY if she likes you, haven't asked about Greek with either of them, although I will next time. You can see them on the website www.penthousemassage.com
    Just make sure the volume is turned down on the computer...the music is really irritating.

Banned
    Definately no Greek or DATY for Crystal as I have asked her before in past sessions. Nevertheless still good FS if you catch her on the right day.

PVC/Latex Fan...
    Right day? Is she a hit and miss type or something? I know I haven't caught her on a bad day yet.

Unregistered Abuser

Right day?

I guess it means ymmv. What she does for him she might not do for you. You know people never mention colors as a factor. The better the tip or negotiation the better the service. These girls want to make greenbacks. Good luck. These girls do sound hot though.