Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greek

Greek

Guy, I'm looking for a new experience...but not just with anyone. So I am wondering, who is the best Greek provider. I would like to try this with a girl who is young, hot and comfortable with it. Any suggestions...

PVC/Latex Fan...
    I've heard that Wendy & Serena @ Cloud Nine or Krissy @ Penthouse are good bets. Expect about 3 browns though.

Having had a very close look at Krissy's ass the other night...I'd be surprised if she's a Greek gal. It's small, tight, and oh so good to grab on to.

Thanks goesks.. has anyone partaken of these services with Diana?

Has anyone ever asked Kayla about Greek??? There's got to be some more Greek providers in the city......

Question Another Option

I am pretty sure the "eve" who is (was?) at Head to Toe and used to be "holly" from Swedish Touch will go to Greece.

As far as anyone else you are considering, why not go see them make the offer, )I'm betting it's in the neighbourhood of 3 browns minimum) and report back?

Yes Holly/Eve does go to greece but I think she charges 3browns just for the trip and if you want anything else it is extra on top.

I also heard that Carrie @ Aristocrats is also a willing player. Note the heard.

You could also try Nikkie at Deja vu...

Krissy indeed does Greek, as I've had the pleasure. As James correctly points out her ass is small, tight, oh so good to grab on to; and even nicer to slide into. Not quite double usual F/S. Have read reviews on Canbest & Fergie re: Wendy, Eva, Eve/Holly & Carrie but can't comment about those ladies from personal experience.

Greek Lover

Thanks for the recommendation on Krissy. I am always on the lookout for a quality Greek service. What is the best way to request the service from her? Upfront? the reason I ask: some gals are only happy offering backdoor services only once they get comfortable with the client. Any advice?
    By the way, any more Greek girls I should be aware of?

PVC/Latex Fan...
    Usually you should wait a couple sessions (HJ, then FS then maybe). It's not something that a lot of them do for everyone.

Greek addict

Sound advice Owudoin. But I don't have the patience to wait two sessions. Anybodya now any gals receptive to backdoor advances. Cash isn't an issue -- I have this craving to satisfy! Thanks.

PVC/Latex Fan...
    I've heard that Wendy @ Cloud Nine will go for it right away but it's just a shade under 4 bills! But I could be misinformed.

Hearing things

Owudoin, once again, many thanks for the inside scoop on Wendy. Is she as hot as her pictures on Cloud 9 site appear? If she is, that Roman room at Cloud 9 is going to be busy!

BTW, you mentioned that you "heard" that Wendy goes Greek. Where is it that you get your inside inormation? Do tell.

PVC/Latex Fan...
    Great, all this talk about Greek has made me miss it and now I'm looking for someone new...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast