Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: JUSTIN LOCKE time waster and plain rude

  1. #1
    babygirl-next-door
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Downtown Vancouver
    Posts
    49

    JUSTIN LOCKE time waster and plain rude

    I have screenshots for confirmation, debated posting them because I honestly really value discretion but this guy told me 16 mins (to be exact) before our app that he was no longer going to show after we confirmed TWICE and told me ďif you donít like it find a new professionĒ and refuses to believe he wasted any of my time ...

    Excuse me? A time waster n a POS is not cool in ANY profession, first and foremost. Second of all, I am a human being with rent, bills, a family, school and other clients who are patiently waiting. You sir, should go fuck yourself and spare us hard working ladies from having to deal with you! Iíve been in the industry 5 years and quite frankly I rarely deal with this type of shitty, pig headed attitude.

    His name is Justin Locke, email [email protected]

    He does not care if he fucks you over, donít even bother & if you do make sure you receive a deposit !!!!!!!!!! 🤷🏻*♀️

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by prettylilrachel View Post
    I have screenshots for confirmation, debated posting them because I honestly really value discretion but this guy told me 16 mins (to be exact) before our app that he was no longer going to show after we confirmed TWICE and told me ďif you donít like it find a new professionĒ and refuses to believe he wasted any of my time ...

    Excuse me? A time waster n a POS is not cool in ANY profession, first and foremost. Second of all, I am a human being with rent, bills, a family, school and other clients who are patiently waiting. You sir, should go fuck yourself and spare us hard working ladies from having to deal with you! Iíve been in the industry 5 years and quite frankly I rarely deal with this type of shitty, pig headed attitude.

    His name is Justin Locke, email [email protected]

    He does not care if he fucks you over, donít even bother & if you do make sure you receive a deposit !!!!!!!!!! 🤷🏻*♀️
    At least he was courteous enough to let you know. I used to live with an SP and was appalled at how many don't even bother.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by prettylilrachel View Post
    I have screenshots for confirmation, debated posting them because I honestly really value discretion but this guy told me 16 mins (to be exact) before our app that he was no longer going to show after we confirmed TWICE and told me “if you don’t like it find a new profession” and refuses to believe he wasted any of my time ...

    Excuse me? A time waster n a POS is not cool in ANY profession, first and foremost. Second of all, I am a human being with rent, bills, a family, school and other clients who are patiently waiting. You sir, should go fuck yourself and spare us hard working ladies from having to deal with you! I’ve been in the industry 5 years and quite frankly I rarely deal with this type of shitty, pig headed attitude.

    His name is Justin Locke, email [email protected]

    He does not care if he fucks you over, don’t even bother & if you do make sure you receive a deposit !!!!!!!!!! ����*♀️
    Searches Google with his email. Finds his douchy webpage. Screw that POS, sorry that you had to deal with that.

  4. #4
    His email, linkedin profile, work location are all online based on the email you provided

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by haigum141 View Post
    His email, linkedin profile, work location are all online based on the email you provided
    Probably someone with a bone to pick with him and used it to make him look bad

  6. #6
    Yeah but that would out yourself if they knew each other

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by prettylilrachel View Post
    I have screenshots for confirmation, debated posting them because I honestly really value discretion...
    Lol you say you value discretion, but then immediately revealed his name and email address in the same post.

    I'm not saying I have an issue with it because this guy sounds like a dick and he's a total idiot to use his real name and primary email address that's tied to his LinkedIn and professional website, but I do find it funny that you posted this info right after you wrote that you really value discretion.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bradman View Post
    Lol you say you value discretion, but then immediately revealed his name and email address in the same post.

    I'm not saying I have an issue with it because this guy sounds like a dick and he's a total idiot to use his real name and primary email address that's tied to his LinkedIn and professional website, but I do find it funny that you posted this info right after you wrote that you really value discretion.
    I don't think we are in a position to judge what he "deserves", but I think we can all agree this is a case of "play bitch games, win bitch prizes".

  9. #9
    Always
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Proudly in Revelstoke BC
    Posts
    542
    I wouldn't trust anyone named Justin!
    Follow your dreams, because nobody else will do it for you!

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Republic of Asshat
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by Correct View Post
    I wouldn't trust anyone named Justin!
    LOL. I'm guessing you are not a Trudeau fan.

  11. #11
    Always
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Proudly in Revelstoke BC
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncled View Post
    LOL. I'm guessing you are not a Trudeau fan.
    You guessed correctly!

    I would trust a hungry pitbull more, while wearing pork chop underwear.
    Follow your dreams, because nobody else will do it for you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •