Thread: lingerie

intumescent member

lingerie

Bit of different request, but I like to spoil my favorites with a nice gift from Victoria's Secret once in awhile. Their web site is easy to use and you can ship directly to the SP/MP, yet have the bill mailed to your office for discretion sake.

Alternate supplies, such as La Senza and Vie en Rose don't have as good websites, making it more difficult to see the selection. Also I am in search of more variation in lingerie selection.

So, does anyone have a good supplier of upper-end (and I mean that in the price sense!) lingerie that also has a web site for browsiing and purchasing. Please, no Frederick's of Holloywood stuff. I'm thinking more diana's on Granville quality. Thanks in advance.

It's a little off the wall & a little expensive, but bebe on Robson & Burrard has some lingerie as well...

dismember
    For the hottest and most tempting skimpies.....

"Mumblipegg" on Pender ( just down almost beside beauty supply store and swag)
    horny, smart, pretty.....pick two

intumescent member
    I really appreciate all of your suggestions, guys, but I was hoping for something a bit more annonymous, such as website and catalogue shopping. that way I don't have to risk being seen inpublic and identified by a friend who would tell my significant other!

intumescent member
    Thanks Paige, now that's more like it. SExy looking, not bad prices, and catalogue shopping from the web for that "discretion assured" service. Now all I need is a post office box and my provider will be wearing new clothes everytime i see her. Thank you.