Thread: Financial Relief Program

Sassy Strumpette

Financial Relief Program

which covers sex workers in my view. we will be watching this closely and supporting sex workers who apply.

here's a link to the new financial relief being offered by the federal government. this fund will be available at the beginning of april.

https://www.canada.ca/en/department-...sponse_benefit

The new Canada Emergency Response Benefit
    We will provide a taxable benefit of $2,000 a month for up to 4 months to:

• workers who must stop working due to COVID19 and do not have access to paid leave or other income support.
    • workers who are sick, quarantined, or taking care of someone who is sick with COVID-19.
    • working parents who must stay home without pay to care for children that are sick or need additional care because of school and daycare closures.
    • workers who still have their employment but are not being paid because there is currently not sufficient work and their employer has asked them not to come to work.
    • wage earners and self-employed individuals, including contract workers, who would not otherwise be eligible for Employment Insurance.

love susie

I think as long as you filed taxes and claimed more than $5000 in income you are eligible (I could be wrong)...

I agree sp who filled tax return. They will be eligible for $2000 per month and if they have a child child subsidies too. That should bring some relief.

Great news for a lot of sp's
    yesterdays got nothing for me
    pictures that ill always see
    I aint got time to reminisce on novelties