Thread: Coronavirus challenge

Blog Entries

Coronavirus challenge

From the glaringly stupidity files:

Man licks toilet for coronavirus challenge

Tests positive for coronavirus

Seen crying in Hospital waiting room.

Has Piers Morgan rip him a new one on TV.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/...oilet-21749819

I am so homophobic, I eat bananas sidewise.

Bill Maher talking about Mike Pence.

https://youtu.be/Jx4ioveM7Jc

You can’t fix fix stupid....EVER........
    When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead.
    It is the same way when you are stupid.

It's just a flu, bro!

There's one of a trashy blonde doing it. Just the thought of her rimming is so yummy!

What's funny is that the first girl who did it easily could have thoroughly wiped it down with lysol wipes and no one would know the difference.

The second one and his friend are known douchebags. I saw a video of them going into a grocery store and taking a bite out of an ice cream carton or gargle mouthwash and put it back. They do this juvenile douchebaggery to gain instagram followers. I bet the guy who did it the second time did it for real not knowing the first girl could have faked it and he got the coronavirus lol

Quote Originally Posted by jamasianman View Post
    What's funny is that the first girl who did it easily could have thoroughly wiped it down with lysol wipes and no one would know the difference.

The second one and his friend are known douchebags. I saw a video of them going into a grocery store and taking a bite out of an ice cream carton or gargle mouthwash and put it back. They do this juvenile douchebaggery to gain instagram followers. I bet the guy who did it the second time did it for real not knowing the first girl could have faked it and he got the coronavirus lol
    The Instagram model who did the tiktok video licking the levatory seat for attention, apparently she said that she cleaned the seat before she did it. Still an idiot

I knew it! She obviously just did it for attention. But the negative is that people are dumb enough to lead by example and do the same for real. Its like me making a fake window washer fluid to drink and doing it, and some. Poser on instagram copying me to get followers. I wonder if the second sick man infected his other friend.

Professional Dominatrix
    I’ve had humiliation clients lick the toilet during sessions but I’ve always made sure to clean it well beforehand.