Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Choose one provider to sit out a quarantine

Choose one provider to sit out a quarantine

If you could choose one provider to be quarantined with for the next two months... who’s it gonna be? You get to choose ONE, no exchange of $$ involved, and your SO will never know or suspect a thing.

Mine is going to be Sensual Goddess, mostly because I know her well enough that we probably wouldn’t kill each other. Plus the extras would be great.

GO!

Oh god. I only have sex with these women, god forbid having to spend time with them...

Probably Taylor Nguyen, obviously there's nothing left to be said about the sex but that smartass mouth of hers could keep us entertained for a few months.

Tough choice I must say. Considering that quarantine came as a government directive lock down, it would hopefully cause me to be stranded at Lalani Electrica's. She really knows how to take care of me and it appears that I know how to take care of her. ding ding ding. Plus, she has a very entertaining environment, and I could turn into a prune having hoots and a glasses of wine in her hot tub with her. And she has a great big sweet heart of a watch dog to keep out the riffraff. I bet I would be pretty good at pole dancing by the end of the two months as well. lol

But if being allowed to be stranded with a duo, it would be Miss Lady Vanessa and Lalani Electrica. woe.. I would be in great shape after two months. And they would be creative and team up on me! woe.. tee hee hee.

Staycie all the way, see! And no working at home bullshit either. Foreplay, fuck, cuddle repeat.

Catwoman...boom!!

alc
    Mine would have to be either Peyton or Jayda

Easily Jess Lis Lee, it would be a curious, hot , super
    Inteligent couple of months, sociable and entertaining with a good helping of mystery .

Selena Latina for sure

For me leesha raye for sure!

Anastasia Eden

Well since your all dreaming i'll put Scarlette Rose as mine

Give me Sarah Forte and a case of wine......

Quote Originally Posted by g eazy View Post
    Oh god. I only have sex with these women, god forbid having to spend time with them...

Probably Taylor Nguyen, obviously there's nothing left to be said about the sex but that smartass mouth of hers could keep us entertained for a few months.
    That name alone has me interested!

Elise Andrews in a heartbeat.She is a good friend and my cat guru. Learned so much from her.
    yesterdays got nothing for me
    pictures that ill always see
    I aint got time to reminisce on novelties

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast