Thread: Is anyone islolated and in need of help?

Fun-loving Courtesan Lady Companion's Avatar
    Luxurious Downtown Vancouver In call ~ International by arrangement

Is anyone islolated and in need of help?

Hello beautiful souls,

I am grateful to have been a part of this diverse and open minded community for many years. Some of you have become close friends, some feel like family, and even those of you whom I have not met, I feel a connection to via our shared interests and understanding of the essential nature of connection.

This is a scary time for many, but more so for those who are unable to leave their place due to isolation or fear.

I am healthy and mobile, and would like to offer assistance to anyone in downtown Vancouver area who needs items picked up or other outside matters tended to.

Just give me a call or leave me as voice message letting me know how I can be of assistance and I will do my best ;-)

May your spirit be filled with peace, your heart with love and your body with health!

Angel
    604-728-8161
    Classy Angel ~ Oxford on the streets, Urban in the sheets!

Desire Me: OnlyFans.com/VanClassyAngel
    Meet Me: www.ClassyAngel.com
    604-728-8161

Not just a Classy Lady but a true Class Act!��

What a wonderful gesture!

Lady Companion, that is the most caring, generous and considerate offer of help I have ever seen on here.
    You, young Lady, are truly a Class Act - and certainly enforces the description of a CLASSY ANGEL.

Your genuine kindness is very much appreciated by me - and I'm sure by hundreds of other members of Perb.

I wish you tons of success in your tremendous venture. Stay healthy and safe - and keep smiling.

I have never met you - but I truly hope that I will have the opportunity to see you after this terrible pandemic has passed.
    Laughter is the best medicine..

A compassionate gesture for sure.

It is a very classy gesture and although I have never met you before Classy Angel I have read reviews and heard from other ladies what a terrific lady you are.

That being said, I am sure there are many ladies, as well as gents out there that are healthy and donít have any symptoms of this virus, but yet they are cautioning everyone to keep their distance, or stay inside. I am with Classy Angel on this one, if anyone is healthy we should try to help the ones that are in need of help, but how do you do that when they have everyone in fear of going near each other... any comments?

Quote Originally Posted by Shakerod View Post
    It is a very classy gesture and although I have never met you before Classy Angel I have read reviews and heard from other ladies what a terrific lady you are.

That being said, I am sure there are many ladies, as well as gents out there that are healthy and don’t have any symptoms of this virus, but yet they are cautioning everyone to keep their distance, or stay inside. I am with Classy Angel on this one, if anyone is healthy we should try to help the ones that are in need of help, but how do you do that when they have everyone in fear of going near each other... any comments?
    If someone is feeling lonely and isolated you could call them by phone and chat.

If you know an animal lover who needs cheering up and you have a friendly dog, you could take the dog to them for an outdoor visit while the people keep their distance.

If you know of someone who's struggling to afford groceries you could arrange for a safe delivery of necessities.

If you are a landlord whose tenants are struggling financially right now, and you yourself are OK financially, you could forgo the rent for a month.

The list goes on. There's no end to possibilities.
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, it doesn't go away." - Philip K. Dick

"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." - H. L. Mencken