Thread: Eden at BOA

Eden at BOA

I see Eden has now left BOA. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF SHE HAS LEFT THE BUSINESS OR IF SHE IS GOING INDY

She has not left boa yet her ad says she’s there till April

I seen her last Sunday. She told me spring and fall time girls come and go and she was thinking about retiring from the business all together. I didn't ask why. Most likely personal reasons. She posted her retirement half hour after our session was done.

One of my favorites. Love her sparkle and the way she looks at you. I wish her the best. She is a very unique and special person.

I suppose this is a great time for her to retire, but it's kind of a horrible time for her to announce she's retiring in a month and expecting a rush of business before she goes. What are the odds this COVID business will blow over before mid-April? I guess I'll just never see her again.

This makes me sad she is my favourite

We can only hope she returns some day after the storm blows over. Such a cute naughty little sparkle.

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...f_eden-4788626

She has extended her retirement to the end of April due to covid. There's only like 5 women available at BoA right now due to this, so that might be why she also extended. Originally April 12th was her last day, then March 26th and now end of April.

The Notices section on the BOA website shows that they are now closed to the end of April due to Covid-19. Therefore, Eden has effectively retired.