Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What AMPs are open?

A few random thoughts based on data you can validate by searching for it yourself.

1. Federal Benefits are matched to the amount of income you declare at tax time and pay tax on.
    2. Twenty percent of cases are asymptomatic and contagious, we do not know how long they stay positive for.
    3. Most cases are infectious for six days prior to symptoms, and most infectious on the day before symptoms.
    4. On average each case infects 2.6 people (wonder who is .6, have never met them)
    5.In Korea, the second largest rate of infection in any demographic groups was Korean Females in twenties and thirties.
    6. On global averages, the infection rate is roughly the same for all demographics.
    7. The death rate varies by demographics, underlying conditions, long term exposure to air pollution and is higher in the cities than in the burbs or the countries and obviously random factors no one understands. (the youngest death I found in adults was 14)
    8. The lowest death rate is young adults at 1%
    9. The death rate in children is higher than 1%
    10. My own death rate is 8%. Not going anywhere or doing anything. Saving a lot of coin as a result. (Old School and Old Fart, good luck.)
    Last edited by pleasureprinciple; 03-25-2020 at 08:39 PM. Reason: lousy spellling

Quote Originally Posted by pleasureprinciple View Post
    A few random thoughts based on data you can validate by searching for it yourself.

1. Federal Benefits are matched to the amount of income you declare at tax time and pay tax on.
    2. Twenty percent of cases are asymptomatic and contagious, we do not know how long they stay positive for.
    3. Most cases are infectious for six days prior to symptoms, and most infectious on the day before symptoms.
    4. On average each case infects 2.6 people (wonder who is .6, have never met them)
    5.In Korea, the second largest rate of infection in any demographic groups was Korean Females in twenties and thirties.
    6. On global averages, the infection rate is roughly the same for all demographics.
    7. The death rate varies by demographics, underlying conditions, long term exposure to air pollution and is higher in the cities than in the burbs or the countries and obviously random factors no one understands. (the youngest death I found in adults was 14)
    8. The lowest death rate is young adults at 1%
    9. The death rate in children is higher than 1%
    10. My own death rate is 8%. Not going anywhere or doing anything. Saving a lot of coin as a result. (Old School and Old Fart, good luck.)
    Thanks for the mention and kind sentiments. I am taking a break and basically in self isolation outside the city.

I have been involved in this hobby for 30 years. It is a hard habit to break. For my health and more importantly for the people in my life and society in general I will be abstaining from my adventures for now.

This virus is sinister. It is incredibly contagious. In my opinion everyone should do the right thing and take a break. Those outbreaks in New York and Madrid and Italy are horrific. If this thing is not slowed there will be many cities that are overwhelmed. It is a scary situation. The lack of availability of testing means the number of people actually infected is exponentially higher than is now reported. With it being transmissible with the person showing no symptoms makes it even easier to spread.

I understand we want our adventures and thrills. I understand that providers need to make money. Right now, in this time and situation, these things are not possible. These activities and interactions are not responsible or safe.

This trouble will pass. It will pass much sooner if we are all responsible.

I truly hope everyone is safe and stays healthy. Take care everyone.

Many people on both sides (pooners and SPs) seem to be carrying on as if nothing is going on. I have received over 15 emails/texts for in person services in the last three days. I also have inquiries as to when my next orgy will be lol ya, because that sounds appealing with this mayhem.

Xo
    Katey
    Sharing sexy things on twitter @katey_kinky

Quote Originally Posted by dasECAWdasdasx View Post
    I agree with Jizz Machine. call a spade a spade. they're whores, nothing wrong with that. plus i'm not the one trying to shut them down, unlike some fucks who are creating blacklists for providers who are just trying to survive in the city. pretty sure they'd take covid over, you know, starving to death.

quit being a white knight for a change and foisting your "morality" on others. if you were so gung-ho about it then try shutting down LL and this site. you wouldn't try that though, mainly because you're a pussy
    001A6411-763F-4369-88FC-97B2E2F279FE.jpeg
    Nothing wrong with being a pussy

But seriously with all this craziness going on do we need to be picking fights over the little things?

Xo
    Katey
    Sharing sexy things on twitter @katey_kinky

Quote Originally Posted by KinkyKatey View Post
    001A6411-763F-4369-88FC-97B2E2F279FE.jpeg
    Nothing wrong with being a pussy

But seriously with all this craziness going on do we need to be picking fights over the little things?

Xo

Katey
    No we donít, thread closed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123