Thread: POS Craigslist

POS Craigslist

As we are all aware, Craigslist declared itself the harbinger of public morals when it decided to prohibit advertising / communication between consenting adults as regards to personal services awhile ago.
    But nowadays it has no problem with assisting the world's lowlifes in their hoarding and gouging of their fellow humans when it comes to medical supplies in a crisis. Apparently Craig uses a different moral compass than most.

Moral compass has the needle always aimed @ the $
    When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead.
    It is the same way when you are stupid.

I don't know what you're using as search words but I didn't find anything related to the pandemic on the Vancouver one

That's great - it means that the efforts of myself and others in flagging every post for masks 4 sale are working!

Quote Originally Posted by Billiam View Post
    That's great - it means that the efforts of myself and others in flagging every post for masks 4 sale are working!
    masks I see a few yes, but nothing else

Just to be accurate Craigslist is based in SF and the operators are actually often on the left end of the spectrum when it comes to opinions, including opinions of sex work or hookup culture. The reason for Craigslist removing these sections was rather proactive avoidance of potential liability due to various relatively newer US bills including FOSTA / SESTA.

It'd be incredibly difficult to filter through the scalpers. Shutting down the site may not be the best idea either. If you've got a good idea, and the money to execute it, you should offer them the solution.