Thread: Stella from YFL

Stella from YFL

Upon entering this young ladies upscale hotel room I knew I was in for a treat. I was immediately put at ease by Stella’s easy going nature and genuine, beautiful, warm-hearted smile.

Stella was very agreeable and eager to please and was extremely open minded to all my wishes and desires. She worked very hard to provide all her services in the way I preferred but made it look very easy while doing so.

A solid addition to the travelling girls roster provided by Your French Lady, a prompt and courteous agency that has always delivered for me in the past.

Cannot wait to see Pamela, the next up in the YFL roster set to visit Winnipeg in early April.

L: 7.5
    B: 8
    A: 10
    S: 9

Erik_reimann is back to trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigeasy13 View Post
    Upon entering this young ladies upscale hotel room I knew I was in for a treat. I was immediately put at ease by Stella’s easy going nature and genuine, beautiful, warm-hearted smile.

Stella was very agreeable and eager to please and was extremely open minded to all my wishes and desires. She worked very hard to provide all her services in the way I preferred but made it look very easy while doing so.

A solid addition to the travelling girls roster provided by Your French Lady, a prompt and courteous agency that has always delivered for me in the past.

Cannot wait to see Pamela, the next up in the YFL roster set to visit Winnipeg in early April.

L: 7.5
    B: 8
    A: 10
    S: 9

What's the YFL bro ?

Young French Ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by mjq543286168 View Post
    What's the YFL bro ?
    Yourfrenchlady