Thread: Paint a Happy Face on that Mask...

Paint a Happy Face on that Mask...

I just canít hold back my inner bad joke goblin any longer.

Now that the pantry is well stocked up with canned beans and the shitters are well stocked up with TP, today was load up on booze day! Happy dance! Cabinet now overflowing with beer, tequila, vodka, gin, rum, scotch, liquers, and all the good shit. Because when everything gets foobarred, i have decided that Armageddon wasted! Lol.

Hey, when did Canada decide to close its borders? Justin time!

Uh-oh, the death spore just mutated. Scientists say it has now grown two small arms to hold itself firmly in your throat. They are calling it Covidicus-Rex.

Ok, you do better.

Ya, I know. Douchebag move to be making jokes at a time like this. But my religious beliefs require me to go down laughing.

-Punt.
    ---Sharing Mirth and Mayhem since 2003---

Nothing wrong with a little gallows humour.

Oooops - That door will not work properly. The hinge pins should be on the underside of the door.

I must be up before Sybian - that is something that he would notice.

Certainly anyone with religious beliefs must be wondering where the fuck their gods are in this time of need. Hanging on every utterance from the SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY, their mythical supreme beings appear to have abandoned them.

Quote Originally Posted by Billiam View Post
    Certainly anyone with religious beliefs must be wondering where the fuck their gods are in this time of need. Hanging on every utterance from the SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY, their mythical supreme beings appear to have abandoned them.
    There are religious fanatics saying that God has inflicted Covid-19 on humanity, to punish us for our immorality and sin. Funny that the virus is mostly killing senior citizens, most of whom are probably not very sinful.

I'm back, for awhile...
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncled View Post
    There are religious fanatics saying that God has inflicted Covid-19 on humanity, to punish us for our immorality and sin. Funny that the virus is mostly killing senior citizens, most of whom are probably not very sinful.

Maybe not now.....but in our youth it was all Sodom and that other place.....
    I think my guardian angel drinks...
    I'll tell you what's wrong with society....nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
    Sometimes life will fuck you and you'll just have to change position and enjoy it somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by uncleg View Post
    [/B]

Maybe not now.....but in our youth it was all Sodom and that other place.....
    Oh STOP. You had me at Sodom!

-P.
    ---Sharing Mirth and Mayhem since 2003---

Quote Originally Posted by Uncled View Post
    To be very specific I suspect the wrath of God is upon us because of all the unmentionable deeds of members of this very forum. And I beg to differ, the older you are, the more time you've had to commit unmentionable sins....