Thread: Which social media sites do you use and for what purpose

Which social media sites do you use and for what purpose

I'm presently not using any socila media sites. Wondering what people are using and the reason why.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnydepth View Post
    I'm presently not using any socila media sites. Wondering what people are using and the reason why.
    You're using PERB.
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, it doesn't go away." - Philip K. Dick

"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." - H. L. Mencken

Good point. I never considered this social media, more of a message board/ chat forum. I also use Drummer World, Canuck Audio and a few other hobby sites for information and chat forums.
    I was thinking more the well known (or perhaps less well known) social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, FB, etc...

Pleasure Provider VanessainVictoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydepth View Post
    Well, I guess PERB is the only social media I use. I used to use Twitter but fell out of habit.

Oh, I also use an app called nextdoor. It is a social networking service for neighborhoods. I like the idea of being part of a smaller network. This one I receive email notices when a new topic is brought up and I can comment if I choose. I like knowing whats going on in the neighbourhood.