Ella Jardin

Enchanting Ebony Seductress

Incall/Outcall

Call me Ella, your enchanting sweetheart and confidante. A seeker of delightful experiences and the sweet, small pleasures of life. Youíll come to find that Iím an exciting combination of many things, put into a few words; an ardent conversationalist, a breath of fresh air, an erudite and a lover of basking in precious moments. Iíve also been described as having a sweet, gentle accent that could prove difficult to identify until getting to know me better. But that adds a tad bit to the charm, doesnít it? Iíd like to welcome you to take a glimpse into my new chapter as I complete my bachelors and embark on more thrilling adventures.

Is it the alluring silhouette of my long gorgeous legs, sweet toned body and soft sultry skin that enthralls you? Or shall I say, all of it and more? You crave a sensual escape and conversations that last so long we almost forget how time has passed by. You seek the company of one who not only cherishes you but loves to revel in intimate, unforgettable moments with you.

Why don't you go ahead and send me that sweet note where you pour out your fondest desires, then leave the rest to me. Letís relax, unwind and create timeless moments together.

Stats

Tall and Slender at 5í11", 160 lb

Measurements: 34B-30-40

Dress size M/8

Shoe size 42EU

Brown eyes, early 20ís, no tattoos or piercings

Rates

1 h - 300
1.5 h - 450
2 h - 550
3 h - 750
4 h - 950
6 h - 1300

Longer Engagements

12 h - 2000
15 h - 2500
24 h - 3000
48 h - 4500

Contact

Please visit my website to fill out my contact form and introduce yourself.

www.ellajardin.com/contact

Twitter

Gallery

Reviews