Thread: The Nerve

The Nerve

I usually keep my pooning phone off, so when I turned it on and saw 5 texts, all from the same SP the day before, in a 15 minute cluster.
    I wondered what was going on.

My mind thought "health warning".

An SP I have seen maybe five times over three years,althoughIdid see her last week.

Said she had purchased some items at a mall, but had forgotten her credit card, and wanted me to wire her $300. WTF?!!!

I am pretty sure she is honest, but naive, and would have got the money back, but it was over-the-line as far as the client/SP relationship. Won't even get into the unsolicited texting issue.

I emailed back saying I never lend money TO ANYONE, EVER.

My question - should I never see her again, or just tell her to never do it agan - TO ANYONE, EVER?
    Screaming Geriatric Dominoes Enter My Brain

Seems a bit odd, for 2 reasons.
    If she need cash in her account, she would have had her Debit Card, but not her CC? Possible but unlikely as both probably live in the same wallet.
    Second, if she had her phone, she probably has apple or google pay on her phone.
    Maybe a way to get $ from you and you'd take it out in trade rather than her paying you back.
    If you enjoy your time with her, just make it clear on your next visit that your policy is to never lend money to anyone, not friends, no one.

5 texts in 15 minutes? A bit extreme if you ask me. It was purchases at a mall, not exactly an emergency. Ditch the bitch!

What is she stand there at the cash register waiting for a bank deposit while a line forms behind lol
    When you can't pay you put the stuff back. She's full of shit.

How can someone who makes $300 an hour not have $300?

Did she not work for even one hour?

Quote Originally Posted by haigum141 View Post

A friend of a friend told me, he heard that Jeff Bezos forgot his wallet and had to call his friend from the mall last week. ��

I wouldn't lend Jeff the money even if he really did forget his wallet, I don't trust him.

On a more serious note, who hasn't heard about movie stars, professional athletes, and other people that made tons of money going broke?

While this request was flat out weird, the financial repercussions of the virus will lead to desperation and requests of various forms for assistance.
    Red Baron

Are you sure it was her? I smell phish.

Making Gas by Pumping ASS
    Quote Originally Posted by steverino View Post
    While this request was flat out weird, the financial repercussions of the virus will lead to desperation and requests of various forms for assistance.
    And that's when we start getting top notch service from the ladies for the price its really worth!

Quote Originally Posted by haigum141 View Post

Why do you assume she makes 300/hour? In my experience, the going rate for this kind of behavior is 180.

Sounds like her phone might have been stolen, and someone's trying to run a scam.