Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Krystal Kleer

  1. #1

    Krystal Kleer

    I finally had a chance to meet this beauty today for an hour visit and boy do I not regret a second.

    She had been on my radar for quite some time (especially after seeing all the positive reviews on C.A.F and T.E.R.B) but I have to admit I was especially interested in seeing Krystal because of her Twitter page and Onlyfans website. Fortunately enough I had some extra cash and time laying around on this tour.

    Krystals incall was very easy to find, With lots of parking and enough traffic which helped with staying lowkey. Communication with Krystal was pretty easy and straight forward. Her screening process is pretty standard for most reputable ladies. She asked for references which I was unable to provide because since my move to Winnipeg from the Far East coast I was not in the financial position to see any ladies. She than requested a small etransfer deposit, to which I complied (seeing she has an outstanding reputation I did not see any problems). Once she received deposit she sent me address and I was on my way.

    Krystal is a TOTAL smoke show!!! with a girl-next-door type of look (by that I mean minimal make-up, with a perfect fit body, and well done implants.) I find this type of look very appealing. She greeted me in the outfit I requested. When she opened the door to let me in I could not believe the gorgeous women that was standing in the door! I was welcomed with a hug and a kiss and was on my way to the shower.

    The main event started with some light kissing and caressing. I did not opt for the bbbj extra but the cbj was sensual, slow and the eye contact kept making me want to pop. Overall very good oral skills. She got on top of me and did what she does, we tried some missionary, doggy, spooning and finished the first round with me standing at the edge of the bed and her legs in a Y as she laid on her back. We both got cleaned up and she offered me a massage. She gave me a great massage. Her amazing body and touch had my me standing at attention again and she finished me off with arguably the best handjob Ive ever got!!!!

    Krystal is a very down to earth girl and is very easy to talk to. Intelligent, ambitious, optimistic, self-confident to name of few of her qualities in the short time I got to talk to her.

    I wish my pockets were deep enough to see her again on this her short stay but unfortunately I cant. However I highly recommend her.

    P.S. I should mention that Krystal has just started advertising on here and will do so whenever she comes in town.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    I finally had a chance to meet this beauty today for an hour visit and boy do I not regret a second.

    She had been on my radar for quite some time (especially after seeing all the positive reviews on C.A.F and T.E.R.B) but I have to admit I was especially interested in seeing Krystal because of her Twitter page and Onlyfans website. Fortunately enough I had some extra cash and time laying around on this tour.

    Krystals incall was very easy to find, With lots of parking and enough traffic which helped with staying lowkey. Communication with Krystal was pretty easy and straight forward. Her screening process is pretty standard for most reputable ladies. She asked for references which I was unable to provide because since my move to Winnipeg from the Far East coast I was not in the financial position to see any ladies. She than requested a small etransfer deposit, to which I complied (seeing she has an outstanding reputation I did not see any problems). Once she received deposit she sent me address and I was on my way.

    Krystal is a TOTAL smoke show!!! with a girl-next-door type of look (by that I mean minimal make-up, with a perfect fit body, and well done implants.) I find this type of look very appealing. She greeted me in the outfit I requested. When she opened the door to let me in I could not believe the gorgeous women that was standing in the door! I was welcomed with a hug and a kiss and was on my way to the shower.

    The main event started with some light kissing and caressing. I did not opt for the bbbj extra but the cbj was sensual, slow and the eye contact kept making me want to pop. Overall very good oral skills. She got on top of me and did what she does, we tried some missionary, doggy, spooning and finished the first round with me standing at the edge of the bed and her legs in a Y as she laid on her back. We both got cleaned up and she offered me a massage. She gave me a great massage. Her amazing body and touch had my me standing at attention again and she finished me off with arguably the best handjob I’ve ever got!!!!

    Krystal is a very down to earth girl and is very easy to talk to. Intelligent, ambitious, optimistic, self-confident to name of few of her qualities in the short time I got to talk to her.

    I wish my pockets were deep enough to see her again on this her short stay but unfortunately I can’t. However I highly recommend her.

    P.S. I should mention that Krystal has just started advertising on here and will do so whenever she comes in town.
    HI Horn, it was a pleasure to meet you.
    I too did enjoy our time together and am looking forward to seeing you again when I come back in the future.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_kleer View Post
    HI Horn, it was a pleasure to meet you.
    I too did enjoy our time together and am looking forward to seeing you again when I come back in the future.
    It was my my pleasure!! I wish I could see you again before you left but I will make sure to keeps funds aside for your next visit! Please take care of yourself.

  4. #4
    I know I don't have many posts on this forum, but I do on another where Krystal is reviewed quite well. I also follow her Twitter, and it is amazing. Honestly it sounds like dude has his panties in a bunch. Wish I were in Winnipeg today, missed Krystal in Edmonton by 1 day and I'm still sad about it haha.

  5. #5
    This is my first review but not my first sp so I'll try my best! Met up with Krystal this afternoon for an hr long session. Booking was easy and communication was quick and informative. Incall location is really nice and looks like everything has been recently renovated. I got up to her room and was greeted by an absolute smoke show!! She really is something else, she's got the looks, the rocking bod and a great personality! We connected almost instantly which subsided all my nervous feelings. Started with some LFK and progressed into 69. I opted for the BBBJ and it was completely worth it!! After the first goal we relaxed and chatted. I had so much in common with her, there was literally no subject that we couldn't disagree on lol this made the session top notch!
    She then offered me a massage and did not disappoint! We chatted some more and got worked up into the second bout. This time it was much more intense as we had built up some chemistry, so it felt like being with an old flame. We went through multiple positions and finished missionary. We both took a nice hot shower together and parted ways shortly after. Didn't watch the clock once! Will definitely repeat again, looking forward to when she returns!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommygunns View Post
    This is my first review but not my first sp so I'll try my best! Met up with Krystal this afternoon for an hr long session. Booking was easy and communication was quick and informative. Incall location is really nice and looks like everything has been recently renovated. I got up to her room and was greeted by an absolute smoke show!! She really is something else, she's got the looks, the rocking bod and a great personality! We connected almost instantly which subsided all my nervous feelings. Started with some LFK and progressed into 69. I opted for the BBBJ and it was completely worth it!! After the first goal we relaxed and chatted. I had so much in common with her, there was literally no subject that we couldn't disagree on lol this made the session top notch!
    She then offered me a massage and did not disappoint! We chatted some more and got worked up into the second bout. This time it was much more intense as we had built up some chemistry, so it felt like being with an old flame. We went through multiple positions and finished missionary. We both took a nice hot shower together and parted ways shortly after. Didn't watch the clock once! Will definitely repeat again, looking forward to when she returns!
    Thanks for the lovely time spent together, good conversations and review Tommy�� it’s was an absolute pleasure meeting you...I look forward to catching up with you when I come back to town.

  7. #7
    Where does one find a link?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfromwpg View Post
    Where does one find a link?
    She has an ad right here on Perb. Or, check out her cool Twitter account.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    5
    I did see Krystal today for 1/2 hr in Winnipeg. It is very important to me to connect with the person, it just makes everything else more enjoyable. So, I was a little worried that we would have a hard time feeling comfortable because she is so young. But was I ever wrong! I especially admired how she handled that idiot the other day. Krystal was accommodating to see on such short notice. Next time will have to go for at least an hour and plan ahead with surprises.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfromwpg View Post
    Where does one find a link?
    You can find me on twitter @IamKrystalKleer

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by timetolive View Post
    I did see Krystal today for 1/2 hr in Winnipeg. It is very important to me to connect with the person, it just makes everything else more enjoyable. So, I was a little worried that we would have a hard time feeling comfortable because she is so young. But was I ever wrong! I especially admired how she handled that idiot the other day. Krystal was accommodating to see on such short notice. Next time will have to go for at least an hour and plan ahead with surprises.
    Hi @TimetoOlive It was a pleasure to meet you, I do preferably like longer dates it gives us more time to get to know each other. That being said we still had a lovely time together. Thanks for the follow on Twitter Until next time... looking forward to it.

  12. #12
    PM me for details

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •