Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Covid19 threads

Covid19 threads

Covid19 threads will no longer be deleted as long as there’s no racism or blaming an SP for getting infected.

Good to hear as I know a lot of the asian sp's business has been hurting measurably for weeks and the word needs to get out that they need support.
    I've seen extra cleaning measures put in place at the places I frequent so I know that the girls are doing what they can.
    And they can be most appreciative!

Every race has it now. Tom Hanks. NBA players. Persians. Italians.
    The states are going to explode with new cases soon

Quote Originally Posted by dchoye View Post
    if the states does how about canada since we don’t screen flights

Quote Originally Posted by dchoye View Post
    You mean every people kind.....
    When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead.
    It is the same way when you are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by MB Mod View Post
    Covid19 threads will no longer be deleted as long as there’s no racism or blaming an SP for getting infected.
    Also please post only in the lounge and not in the review or 411 forums.

The ban for naming an SP with the virus starts at 3 months.

It would be almost impossible to specifically identify a person as a source.
    Calling someone out as being a source of infection would be malicious instead of helpful.

Considering the seriousness of this issue I hope everyone acts AND POSTS like adults.
    Two hands helping do more good than a thousand hands clasped in prayer

Can somebody point out to me how singling out a particular race as a risk is not tolerated, but you can single out a a particular group, SP's, as a risk?
    " Early in life I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose the former and have seen no reason to change” – Frank Lloyd Wright

come fly with Johnnie....
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Upndown View Post
    Can somebody point out to me how singling out a particular race as a risk is not tolerated, but you can single out a a particular group, SP's, as a risk?

the virus does not discriminate based on race or religion. It is carried by individuals, not by groups. singling out one particular group is also a mistake.

It is not singling out a particular group, it is acknowledging that a particular behavior can increase the risk of exposure. I think if the health authority is discouraging people from shaking hands, it is kind of obvious that would extend to having full body intimate contact. Maybe call 811 and ask?

It surprises you that on an SP board SP's would be discussed related to this outbreak.
    Well you may not know it but on car forums they discuss cars.

Here are some new charts plotting the Virus progress, it’s not very pretty

https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coron...e-f4d3d9cd99ca

In this case, the risk is based the work the SPs do, and then in turn your intimate contact with SPs. It is no different than saying having sex with anyone returning from a high risk area (Northern Italy, Iran, South Korea, China, etc.) carries a higher risk. The risk is based on the potential exposure to someone infected, which has nothing to do with race.

This is a tough one, how to measure the risk and balance against the need to carry out the work. For health care workers they have ways to help protect themselves in their line of work, much tougher for SPs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmotorscooter View Post
    Here are some new charts plotting the Virus progress, it’s not very pretty

https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coron...e-f4d3d9cd99ca
    That is a really well written analysis. Thanks for the link.

Also please post only in the lounge and not in the review or 411 forums.

Thank you for supporting the discussion while reducing hyperbole/trolling/fear-mongering.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast