Thread: The Bachelor Peter Weber Finale

The Bachelor Peter Weber Finale

Peter is the THIRD male lead, to break his engagement with the lady he originally proposed to, and went back to his second place finisher.

Second one to do so, in three seasons! Arie Luyendyk (LIE-and-dike) pulled the rug out from under Bekah Kufrin.

Peter's Mom SO badly wanted him to pick Hannah Ann! She is clearly NOT happy with Madison.

I wish them the best, but I'm honestly skeptical.

I think that the Bachelorettes do a better job of picking the right guy: Trista Suter, Desiree Heartsock Siegfried, Jojo Fletcher, Rachel Lindsey.

Did Peter do an idiot thing?

IAP/MAH (It ain't pretty/Mom ain't happy--Peter's Mom, that is)
    TJM

Tim which one would you pick if offering gfe at $400/hr?

Quote Originally Posted by UhOh View Post
    Tim which one would you pick if offering gfe at $400/hr?
    Well, I have to MARRY Madison, before she will have sex with me! (The sticking point with Peter). Haw Haw!!

Seriously, this is a case where, it's you and I, and Madison and Hannah Ann. You get to choose one, and I get to date the other.

I would let YOU choose, and I would GLADLY take the other!

But, I'd maybe choose Madison, by the SLIMMEST of margins. Hannah Ann is a model, which is hot. Madison has a nice hard athletic body, though.

IAP/MAH,
    TJM

Imagine if they had the parents of Hannah Ann and Madison on the final show.

That would have been a brawl !

Peter's mom is going to scare all future prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by taster View Post
    Imagine if they had the parents of Hannah Ann and Madison on the final show.

That would have been a brawl !

Peter's mom is going to scare all future prospects.
    For those getting married in real life, "As long as ones mother-in-law likes you better than Peter's mother likes Madison, you have hope."

IAP/MAH (It ain't pretty b/c Peter's Mom ain't happy!)
    TJM

What I like: She looked MAD!

If one's going to spill their heart with strong feelings and opinions, look MAD!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim McGee View Post
    Peter is the THIRD male lead, to break his engagement with the lady he originally proposed to, and went back to his second place finisher.

Second one to do so, in three seasons! Arie Luyendyk (LIE-and-dike) pulled the rug out from under Bekah Kufrin.

Peter's Mom SO badly wanted him to pick Hannah Ann! She is clearly NOT happy with Madison.

I wish them the best, but I'm honestly skeptical.

I think that the Bachelorettes do a better job of picking the right guy: Trista Suter, Desiree Heartsock Siegfried, Jojo Fletcher, Rachel Lindsey.

Did Peter do an idiot thing?

IAP/MAH (It ain't pretty/Mom ain't happy--Peter's Mom, that is)
    TJM
    The whole show is "an idiot thing". So nothing really surprise me. Probably all staged at the end.

It's over!

Already!

To their credit, both Peter and Madison are making this look clean, and saying the right things.

IAP/MAH,
    TJM.

Happy wife, happy life.

HWHL,
    TJM.