Thread: Lydia Noire (7530) - March 2020 Review!

Experienced Diner

Smile Lydia Noire (7530) - March 2020 Review!

I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Lydia in Winnipeg! Contact and communication was great, straight forward and seamlessly!
    Meeting her was a very tall, gorgeous girl, her photos don't do justice! She was very cute, stunning body!

Started off with light DFK and teased each other, until I went for the DATY! She had piercings which was wonderful and her tall legs was just sexy!
    I was sooo nervous in front of this beauty we just played and teased and a lot of groping and holding each other close! I don't know why I get sooo nervous with new ppl but I hope I overcome this really soon! I had a great time and finished with a BBBJ and relaxed together afterwards, getting to know each other a bit more. Now that I have met her I hope I feel more comfortable with her and hope to see her again! Definitely I highly recommend her! Enjoyed every minute!
    Pleasure is the best medicine!
    Especially providing it! DATYforDAYS!

Well I am going to agree with LovinDATY - I have seen Lydia twice now. The first time was a getting to know her GFE experience.
    We clicked and I had a similar experience as LovinDaty. Lovely girl, spectacular thin body with perky small breasts (which is
    my favorite) very responsive to daty, great BBBJ. I found her very affectionate and am susprised that Erik felt she was mechanical.
    I had a Fetish session with her yesterday and it was extremely hot - she seems to really get into this. Her passion was noticably notched
    up to another level. The comfort felt with each other was great as it was a second meeting.

Sounds like it may have been the good old YMMV that Erik ran into. Not doubting him just saying my experiences have been great
    and I am definitely returning to see her.