Thread: Allyson M (8550) - February 2020 Review!

Experienced Diner

Cool Allyson M (8550) - February 2020 Review!

Sorry for the late review! Been so hectic but finally had time to find some time to leave my experiences!

Contacting Allyson a few days before, and communication was wonderful! Kept in contact leading up closer to the event and lovely!
    Got to her location which was in a unique condo, I must say pretty fancy! She came down to get me and once we got into her condo, I had a shower, and she joined me! Never experienced that before and it was a wonderful pleasure! Little play and teasing until I was ready to head for the bed!

She is super stunning, and of course I became sooo nervous (especially meeting new ppl), I was too nervous to perform but I went for DATY on her and and eventually finished with a BBBJ...

I just wish I can overcome this nervousness of meeting new, hopefully the next time I'll feel more comfortable now with her and experience it to the fullest! We both had fun still and I can't wait to see her again and be more relaxed now since I got to know her more!

Until next time, hope to see her again soon and I would highly recommend her to anyone!
    Pleasure is the best medicine!
    Especially providing it! DATYforDAYS!

Do you have a link for her ad?

Link would be amazing lol

Experienced Diner
    Quote Originally Posted by samson868 View Post
    Do you have a link for her ad?
    this was in February where she posted on Leolist but has removed the ad since, but she says she will be back and post it up again...
    Pleasure is the best medicine!
    Especially providing it! DATYforDAYS!