Thread: Zahara 3283

She is pretty young lady. She offer normal massage not sensual.

Nice massage in very clean place but unfortunately there’s no happy ending just sad one.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrince View Post
    She is pretty young lady. She offer normal massage not sensual.

What does that mean? No HE or was skill bad? How old was she?

She doesn’t offer Happy ending Or any extras as her ad stated.i believe she’s in her early 30s.

Ok thanks, can you go without underwear and full nude? Does she tease or come close to jewels?

Yes you can go nude but there’s no teasing or come close to the jewels. I think she’s worth the visit if you are looking for nice relaxing massage in clean atmosphere.

This seems odd. She makes multiple references in her ad to her massage being sensual and charges an intro rate of $100 for 45min... seems to imply extras.

Quote Originally Posted by Inthepink View Post
    This seems odd. She makes multiple references in her ad to her massage being sensual and charges an intro rate of $100 for 45min... seems to imply extras.
    Who knows, maybe she’s very selective to whom she provides extras and I didn’t make the Cut I guess.
    I do believe it’s YMMV thing.

That is false advertisement. She make it sound sensual to get customers. If i want massage i will spend 100 bucks get RMT. You dont have to drive to boony land.
    Last edited by DarkPrince; 03-11-2020 at 01:09 PM.