Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Yo Yo No No

  1. #1

    Yo Yo No No

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...m_girl-5873385

    She has been floating around 3 of the Nicol St..motels for the last bit, two or three ads same girl..against my better judgement gave her a try.
    Waste of time..no Bbbj, no Lfk..no DFk..definately no gfe. She looks ok..40+ but that is all the good.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by alextorani View Post
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...m_girl-5873385

    She has been floating around 3 of the Nicol St..motels for the last bit, two or three ads same girl..against my better judgement gave her a try.
    Waste of time..no Bbbj, no Lfk..no DFk..definately no gfe. She looks ok..40+ but that is all the good.
    Oh no!
    Thanks much appreciated
    Odd the pictures do not look,40 plus but that’s why they have photoshop

  3. #3

    Yoyo

    Quote Originally Posted by Finewine60 View Post
    Oh no!
    Thanks much appreciated
    Odd the pictures do not look,40 plus but that’s why they have photoshop
    Photo is not any where near her.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Finewine60 View Post
    Oh no!
    Thanks much appreciated
    Odd the pictures do not look,40 plus but that’s why they have photoshop
    Asian providers use fake pics 99.9% of the time, it's a well know fact. When they have anything about the pics or service being 100% real, then they are 100% fake...

    I'm ✔ Slim and✔ Pretty,✔ Cute, ✔100%, ✔For Sure.

  5. #5
    I do not understand why people want an asian girl. She may be petite but that does not mean that her pussy is tight. I have seen a few Asians in agencies in the past and none of them flexed their keagles in their pussy and I found that the tightest pussy is a bbw that does keagles and flexes them upon her multiple orgasms or they flex she says as soon as she gets horny. Asians are cute but I just dont understand the allure that seems to be here on perb where the pics almost always dont match the gal at the in call.
    Give me big booty and a tight kitty and I am happy..

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bfair View Post
    I do not understand why people want an asian girl. She may be petite but that does not mean that her pussy is tight. I have seen a few Asians in agencies in the past and none of them flexed their keagles in their pussy and I found that the tightest pussy is a bbw that does keagles and flexes them upon her multiple orgasms or they flex she says as soon as she gets horny. Asians are cute but I just dont understand the allure that seems to be here on perb where the pics almost always dont match the gal at the in call.
    Give me big booty and a tight kitty and I am happy..
    That would be due to personal preference. I prefer cute Asian women myself...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjob View Post
    That would be due to personal preference. I prefer cute Asian women myself...
    Like Asian women as well

  8. #8
    Here too. Has nothing to do with rumors of vag size, all women like men are unique. Like the look before they are naked.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •