Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is a 2 hour session really double the pleasure/ fun or not really?

Is a 2 hour session really double the pleasure/ fun or not really?

The 6456 group lists a 2 hour option and I'm considering it with Adriana after having seen her once. I booked one hour with her and it was more like 40 minutes of actual sensual activities in bed (time taken off for two showers and walking to incall). With a two hour session, it could be closer to an hour and a half of sex!

I asked her about longer sessions and she said two hours would be perfect. Would you rather book two hours together or one hour on two separate occasions with a lady you really like?

I schedule 2 hour sessions with Vyxen at 6456 as often as possible. It started because 1 hour would just fly by and I was lucky enough to add the extra hour during one of our sessions. The benefit to it is more a relaxed feeling at the start that there is plenty of time to have the fun you're looking for. It also allows time to try new things that you wouldn't have time for otherwise.

Would I recommend it? Absolutely, as long as it fits your budget, and especially if you have good chemistry with her.

IMHO, if the walk to the incall and both showers are deducted from your hour I wouldn't count on 1.5 hours of actual physical play! I pretty much guarantee that she will come up with some excuse to cut it short or feign that she is too sore/tired/etc. I find that providers that are clock watchers to that extreme generally book appts back to back and just want to git'er done.

1 hour is perfect for me as once I lift off I'm generally thrashed after and don't have the energy to go another round. I kinda put all my effort into the first shot and don't have any in reserve. Maybe it is just my age.
    I did do a 1.5 hour massage appointment recently with my ATF and found that enjoyable and well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by poonerboi View Post
    IMHO, if the walk to the incall and both showers are deducted from your hour I wouldn't count on 1.5 hours of actual physical play! I pretty much guarantee that she will come up with some excuse to cut it short or feign that she is too sore/tired/etc. I find that providers that are clock watchers to that extreme generally book appts back to back and just want to git'er done.
    True specially for a high volume SP. I do think if you pick a lower priced SP who makes money on volume for your multi hour play, you're more likely to lose time. They'll be rushed about it or trying to save 30 mins here 30 mins there by getting you out the door to book in the next guy who's texting. If you pick a SP who works at higher rate and less customers a day maybe you have a higher chance of getting your time and money's worth?

2 hours or more for me has to be domination ... unless it's a combined dinner/private time thing.

Being athletic and enjoying edging for hours, especially with a multi orgasmic woman or two, I have enjoyed many a 2hr delight. There are many positions to sexercise. Usually I prefer 1 hr for 1 on 1, until I get to have a certain connection.

I would agree with the others. If you can afford it, do it.
    Being not so rushed is great as neither of you are really watching the clock.
    I was fortunate enough one time for 60 minutes, and the chemistry was good and 2 hours just seemed to disappear as she wasn't worried about the time. I actually had to excuse myself as I did have other commitments that day.

I only do massage with a tug. Most masseuses have their routines. They can usually do half an hour or a full hour without repeating themselves too much. On the few occasions I've asked for more than an hour, I've found that they don't really know what to do with the extra time. The massage becomes very repetitive. I find that an hour is just right.
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, it doesn't go away." - Philip K. Dick

"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." - H. L. Mencken

Professional Dominatrix
    Re: clockwatching. Ladies who share workspaces with other ladies need to keep an eye on the time, otherwise they’ll mess up other SPs bookings.

Just because you get pushed out the door when your paid time is up it doesn’t necessarily mean your SP booked back to back sessions. It could be because she needs to clean up and get out quick because another SP is waiting to get buzzed in to prepare for her session.

Quote Originally Posted by m_clock View Post
    The benefit to it is more a relaxed feeling at the start that there is plenty of time to have the fun you're looking for. It also allows time to try new things that you wouldn't have time for otherwise.

Would
    I agree ! Because of the non rushed feeling there's more time to try new things and have a deeper mental connection = better session in my opinion

Toronto’s Firecracker

(Vancouver: December March 11-15 & April)

647-497-2027
    [email protected]
    www.twitter.com/Zaarakxo
    www.zaarakhanxo.com

You’re not visiting your girlfriend, don’t kid yourself. In and out in an expeditious manner is the proper way.

Personally more a fan of booking 1hr sessions more frequently rather than infrequent sessions of a longer duration.

Years ago and in a galaxy far far away .. oh I guess that was only 10 yrs. Ago and in my place at bear mountain lol.
    Yah I use to do 2 hour . It was. More relaxed and usuky with a,regular. It was not more sex.
    A few times I tried it at an agency and that just was not the same. Your stuck in your little room . In fact I left early a few time because it was not going well.
    If you have seen them a few time and it is,at your place or they have a condo it might be for you.
    Later on I went back to the 1 hours with regulars andxitxqaa all I needed.

I start with one hour and go for 90min or two hours with the ones I click and the big difference is that you feel more relaxed and don't really look at the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast