Thread: Riley, Your Passionate and Sensual Companion. NEW PHOTOS!!

Riley, Your Passionate and Sensual Companion. NEW PHOTOS!!

Please contact me for my availability and schedule.

Hello Gentlemen,

My name is Riley, an elite companion and I invite you spend time with me.

A Little About Me

I have a natural beauty that comes from my Eastern European roots, mesmerizing hazel eyes, soft skin and a smile that will have you thinking of me for days.

I stand 5’7” and weigh 130 lbs - my bust is 38DD and I have long brown hair. I have tasteful tattoos and my pictures are 100% genuine and recent. You will find me optimistic, sexy and fun.

Our encounter

From the moment we meet, I have the unique ability to make you feel comfortable and put you at ease. Our encounter will be a memorable experience that will leave you fulfilled while still anxiously anticipating our next tryst.

When you spend time with me, you will find that I genuinely enjoy what I do. Time seems to stand still as we get lost in the moment together.

Your Elite Companion

I pride myself on providing the ultimate Girlfriend Experience and love getting to know my friends whether it's over a glass of wine or perhaps going out for dinner.

Let’s enjoy our time together and truly savour the experience I prefer spending time with "seasoned" gentlemen who are 35+ years of age.

A quick search on the popular review boards will reveal several stellar recommendations about me.

Booking

Please become familiar with my website before contacting me. It contains the information which will ensure a wonderful introduction, hopefully leading to a divine first date.

I enjoy meeting new friends but at the same time am selective on the company I meet. I will only accept those new friends that can provide a recent reference from a reputable provider along with your name, web handle, age and contact number

Preferred methods of communication are;

1) Through the booking form located on my website

2) Via email

Please do not send a private message as I am not always online.

In your initial communication, please take the opportunity to tell me a little about yourself and let me know the date/time and duration of the date.

DONATION RATES;

1 hour - $300

1.5 hour - $400

2 hours - $500

3 hours - $650

4 hours - $800

*longer visits may be arranged - contact me for details

All donations are for time and companionship only

Let's make unforgettable memories

I invite you to make your booking soon to ensure we will be able to spend time together. I love making new friends as well as seeing familiar faces.

Website; www.sensualriley.com Email; [email protected]

love,
    Riley

Its unfortunate that our world has come to a stand still and I hope everyone is keeping well and staying healthy.

My availability will be very limited in the next little bit but please don't hesitate to send me a little note to see where my schedule stands.

I hope to see you soon.

Love,
    Riley