Iíve spent most of my life wanderlust, craving unique and engaging encounters to fill a lifetime of memories. The idea of being a courtesan not only intrigued me, but came very natural to meÖ the art of seduction, the romanticism, the power, the pleasure, the independence!

Hello Handsome,

Iím Lea - an exotic, mixed young woman blessed with curves to drive you wild! I am well-educated, a great conversationalist and known for my charismatic laid-back personality. But donít get me wrong Ė I am a wild, sensual, insatiable woman that will leave you craving more!

Prior to moving to Toronto, I was considered one of Montrealís most coveted courtesans over the last few years. I was born to tease and be teased, to please, and most importantly, be pleased. Letís get lost in each other, however brief the moment!

Very well-reviewed on boards across the country, I highly recommend putting my talents and eroticism to the test.

My preference is for profound, ongoing connections Ė I truly enjoy getting to know my suiters on a deeper level. Longer meetings, especially over drinks and dinner, are the key to my heart. Rest-assured, I am discreet, well-mannered, versatile and always impeccably dressed.

Our Time Together
1 Hour $500
1.5 Hours $700 (minimum for outcall)
2 Hours $900
3 Hours $1300
4 Hours $1600
6 Hours $2200
Overnight $3500
*Incall in DT
**Outcalls are subject to a travel fee dependent on location

Vancouver Availability
April 1st: 2pm onwards
‪April 2nd: until 730pm
April 3rd: 12pm-530pm; 730pm onwards
April 4th: until 8pm

Please note that my tours to Vancouver have become fewer and farther between, therefore my overall time here is fairly limited! Prebooking is definitely recommended as I take a limited number of appointments per day and per stay.

In order to book a date, kindly reach out with the following information:
-Name & contact info (including any handles)
-Brief intro of yourself
-Date, time & length of date
-Screening (recent verifiable provider reference/job verification/official ID)
*Trust that your information is in good hands and will be kept strictly confidential.

Let me be your best friend, your confidante, your loverÖ It just might be one of the best decisions you ever make!

Sinfully yours,
Lea xx