Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Filipina Staycie

Filipina Staycie

Anyone knows what happened to sexy filipina Staycie?
    She seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth!

She took the early retirement

Maxic is correct. She stopped working towards the end of last year. I am happy for her, but sad that she is no longer around as she was great to be around. She will be missed.

Thanks guys. This came as a bit of a surprise cause there wasn't any forewarning at all that she would be retiring so soon.
    So I guess we have now lost two beautiful filipinas including her and Jaxleen

Sad to lose my short lived ATF, but happy for her to take a different direction on her terms. She was the most passionate bedroom companion of my life-paid or not. A nice legacy moving forward is I’m far more comfortable with SPs and confident with civilians. She’ll be missed but I’m so happy and grateful that I was able to connect for those wonderful sessions. I still get goosebumps whenever I reminisce my few precious visits.

i would always have a grin on my face every time i walk out of her building. I also get goosebumps but with a boner lol. I wish I could see her again.

Sir DATY the Vulvinator
    I had appointments booked with her twice last fall, but she cancelled both times, so I gave up.

Sorry I never got to meet her, but I have just enough pride that at $360 a pop, I wasn't going to beg for weeks in the tiny hope that she might grace me with her presence. Maybe she was winding down already but she never mentioned any reasons for the cancellations.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberttang View Post
    Thanks guys. This came as a bit of a surprise cause there wasn't any forewarning at all that she would be retiring so soon.
    So I guess we have now lost two beautiful filipinas including her and Jaxleen
    Don’t forget Riza’s Eve. God she was a swallowing queen. She told me that in one day she swallowed 5 clients. I was her 6th that day.

Jaxleen went back to school
    Eve met someone so she retired , Eve was a sweetie

Are there any other decent Filipina’s working now?

Quote Originally Posted by cg16 View Post
    Are there any other decent Filipina’s working now?
    There’s a few hundred thousand of them...14 hour flight though But even in the Philippines, while there is no shortage of hotties, getting the service and attitude level of our local former Pinay favourites is uncommon in my limited experience. I’ve got ten days of research coming up regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Newb808 View Post
    There’s a few hundred thousand of them...14 hour flight though But even in the Philippines, while there is no shortage of hotties, getting the service and attitude level of our local former Pinay favourites is uncommon in my limited experience. I’ve got ten days of research coming up regardless
    There's a good blog on the web re pooning in PI. nomadphilippines.com

Quote Originally Posted by Newb808 View Post
    Oh I have been to the Philippines twice. There are so many willing civilians available there that you don’t even need to see the working girls.

The only local I’ve seen is Eve and of course she also is no longer available. I will say I never met anyone quite like her in the PI. Most of the ones I met had no issues sleeping with you, they were just a lot more reserved. I’ve dated a couple local Filipina and they were on the reserved side also.

I had a craving for a Filipina and was just hoping that there was someone. Maybe not.

What about Amelia at WCA?
    She’s still around and she’s a bombshell
    Asia Mendez is around touring as well

Quote Originally Posted by Kimura View Post
    What about Amelia at WCA?
    She’s still around and she’s a bombshell
    Asia Mendez is around touring as well
    I’ve never been with Asia physically but I have spent the weekend with her and friends she’s a very great gal and I’ve heard of Great things about her

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast