Thread: Why do some SPs only use email for bookings but then ask you to call a number later?

Why do some SPs only use email for bookings but then ask you to call a number later?

Many SPs only have email for contact and bookings, but then they ask you to text or call them on a mobile number for the incall info. Wouldn't it be easier to just use that mobile number?
    It seems that is what agencies do and you aren't able to reach them on the number aside from the short time before your appointment.

Pleasure Provider VanessainVictoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Are you suggesting that SPs who use phone calls for verification should also book appts by phone call?

To elaborate on what VanessainVictoria is saying, in the case you've mentioned, email is the method of contact whereas phone communication remains for logistics and a further method of verification only.
    Unfortunately, when you put a phone number publicly for display, you get inundated with numerous non-serious bookers daily, which can be a pain in the butt, or just a level of discretion that the sp cannot have at their day job or other identity. Every lady runs their business differently and everyone has a different comfort zone. Don't take it personally or anything.

647.487.7071 | [email protected]
    Twitter | Follow my crazy
    Podcast | Listen to some thoughts
    Website | www.FlorenceYi.com
    Incall Downtown Toronto | Vancouver - March 18-25
    Exclusive Dating and Marriage Available

Actually I think an email would be better for organizing their time/appointment on a electronic organizer. The Cell phone I think is a last step in a security system they have. Call up and get the room number/apartment no. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by VanessainVictoria View Post
    Are you suggesting that SPs who use phone calls for verification should also book appts by phone call?
    Vanessa - I'm surprised by your comment.
    I just did a quick search on Leolist., and looked at the last 10 ads. (only 5 minutes ago)
    There were 7 ads with NO mention of text - just a phone number.
    There were 2 ads that mentioned "Text or phone" with a single number.
    There was 1 ad for text only.
    No ad mentioned email.
    Laughter is the best medicine..

Sps who use email as their main method of communication would not appear on Leolist.

647.487.7071 | [email protected]
    Twitter | Follow my crazy
    Podcast | Listen to some thoughts
    Website | www.FlorenceYi.com
    Incall Downtown Toronto | Vancouver - March 18-25
    Exclusive Dating and Marriage Available

Quote Originally Posted by florenceyi View Post
    Sps who use email as their main method of communication would not appear on Leolist.
    The girls at @Outlook all use email to correspond and they advertise here

Quote Originally Posted by Chessmen View Post
    Well, I don't agree with that. --- 3 recent Outlook ads on Leolist this evening, all within 45 minutes. I'm sure there are lots more. --- not a single one mentions email.
    At 8:16 pm. --- Aria, Jayde - requested text to -5224
    " 8:10 pm. -- Lina -------- " " 5224
    " 7:30 pm. -- Destiny --- requested phone --6358
    Laughter is the best medicine..

Quote Originally Posted by Fullhouse View Post
    Well, I don't agree with that. --- 3 recent Outlook ads on Leolist this evening, all within 45 minutes. I'm sure there are lots more. --- not a single one mentions email.
    At 8:16 pm. --- Aria, Jayde - requested text to -5224
    " 8:10 pm. -- Lina -------- " " 5224
    " 7:30 pm. -- Destiny --- requested phone --6358
    Oh, I see. Initially many of the earlier Outlook users only used email, such as Adria Allgood...etc.
    I saw Amina Eklund's ad here this morning and it was gone a few hours later. I recall only an email and no text number listed

High Priestess
    Snail mail for the initial booking, then carrier pigeon for confirmation.
    Downtown Vancouver & Richmond
    604-618-5075 TEXT ONLY
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

Seeking Sexy Helpers
    Quote Originally Posted by florenceyi View Post
    In Edmonton, there are some SPs who advertise on LL who only permit email communication for the initial contact. McKayla is one. It's just a good way of screening out time-wasters for ladies who book their own appointments. Just makes sense.
    Luvin' The Naughty and The Nice!

Pleasure Provider VanessainVictoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullhouse View Post
    Vanessa - I'm surprised by your comment.
    I just did a quick search on Leolist., and looked at the last 10 ads. (only 5 minutes ago)
    There were 7 ads with NO mention of text - just a phone number.
    There were 2 ads that mentioned "Text or phone" with a single number.
    There was 1 ad for text only.
    No ad mentioned email.
    I was just trying to confim what Chessman was saying before I left a comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Chessmen View Post

That's exactly what she is saying. Girls who advertise on LL aren't typically email only, you find them on other websites, like PERB.

In some cities local providers are known for making fake bookings with touring providers to run them out of the city.

Using email first or pms on a review website are very smart ways of avoiding fake bookings and head games.

Quote Originally Posted by VanessainVictoria View Post
    I was just trying to confim what Chessman was saying before I left a comment.

That's exactly what she is saying. Girls who advertise on LL aren't typically email only, you find them on other websites, like PERB.
    I just saw a couple of girls on LL today who are email only!

It typically goes:

Beautiful downtown incall $280h $200hh

Outcalls to a few select 4\5 star hotels

Please contact me for my availability click to [email protected]

My regular SP uses email as the first point of contact, which allows her to screen clients on her own time without having her phone blow up all day. She doesn’t take everyone that asks. The phone number goes to those that she trusts and are serious about booking. Helps keep her sane.