Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Sweet Hailey 9993 Is So Beautiful

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    73

    Sweet Hailey 9993 Is So Beautiful

    I seen Sweet Hailey at her airport hotel incall this weekend.

    When she opened her door I was greeted by the most beautiful French woman with strawberry blonde hair.

    Her gfe is spectacular and she is a great kisser and sex with her is amazing.
    I was floored by her beauty and her natural body which is one of the sexiest I have ever seen.
    Hailey has a great attitude and is very friendly.

    I am so happy I went to see her and it was one of my best experiences in this business.
    Go see her before she is gone and keep this beautiful French woman coming back to our city.

    $160 hh $260 hour

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...island-4762605
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...i55ing-4761556

  2. #2
    Thank you for the review. Is Hailey the same girl Kelly?

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...t_coll-4761857

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by lianhua View Post
    Thank you for the review. Is Hailey the same girl Kelly?

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...t_coll-4761857

    The picture in the Kelly ad with the phone to her face looks exactly like her and the body is identical too.

    She is likely running two numbers while she is here and that is her in my opinion as I never forget a beautiful face.
    Absolutely perfect natural tits, great ass and stunning face with a darker strawberry blonde hair.

    She rocks and I will see her every time she comes to Winnipeg guaranteed.

  4. #4
    I visited her last week when she arrived! Wonderful time! Very nice girl and enjoy having sex!

  5. #5
    Kinda strange restriction on her part,
    Ask for pictures you be blocked

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobelino View Post
    Kinda strange restriction on her part,
    Ask for pictures you be blocked
    If guys are asking for face pictures it is likely a privacy thing for her.

    Most providers however eventually get tired of guys just asking for pictures to jerk off to and it is a good way to get rid of time wasters that have no intention of making a booking.

  7. #7
    Lurker here. I'm seeing her today, but given how I'm new to this thing, I've never been to a hotel incall. Do I have to go to reception, or do I just walk in like I own the place?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseApprentice View Post
    Lurker here. I'm seeing her today, but given how I'm new to this thing, I've never been to a hotel incall. Do I have to go to reception, or do I just walk in like I own the place?
    Walk in like you own the place or have a room upstairs.

    Don't hesitate, or even give it a thought

    Going to reception could put you and the SP in a heap of trouble

  9. #9
    Thank you for the response. Inconveniencing anyone is the last thing I want to do, so I figured I'd ask and make sure.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    In bed
    Posts
    38
    I love seeing Hailey! She is one of the best IMHO!! She was my first Greek experience. Unfortunately I'm not feeling well and won't see her this time.

    I don't want to accidentally disclose the hotel she usually stays at, but I can assure you do not have to go to reception. Good lord, never go to reception when seeing a SP.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    2,858
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseApprentice View Post
    Lurker here. I'm seeing her today, but given how I'm new to this thing, I've never been to a hotel incall. Do I have to go to reception, or do I just walk in like I own the place?
    Crazy to go to reception!! What would you ask at reception desk - what room is the Service Provider in???? Don't be crazy (some would use the word 'stupid')!! Not trying to be a bully but others are asking why you would even think of going to the reception desk!
    Usually the SP will give you the room # via text or phone call and you just to the room at the appointed time, just as if you are a registered guest. Do not act suspicious as many hotels have security people on staff. The lady you are visiting must have told you to call or text just before the appointed time?
    Last edited by Sixpak; 02-10-2020 at 04:25 PM.

  12. #12
    No worries, the reactions were warranted. Hotel thefts and brazen break-ins are not too uncommon where I come from, so visitors not checked in were required to identify themselves and write on a visitor logbook. While this information may be quite old (and may not even be relevant in this part of the world), I still wanted to make sure I'm not breaking hotel security policy. Better ask when not sure, yes?

    Regardless, thanks to all of your responses, I was able to have a wonderful time with Hailey without any problems. I will concur with all the claims that she is the best. Her touch, the way she moved, it was all mindblowing. I even enjoyed our conversation while we lay, trying to wind down. I will definitely try to see her again in the future.

  13. #13
    Good, I got it. Thanks.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    2,858
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseApprentice View Post
    No worries, the reactions were warranted. Hotel thefts and brazen break-ins are not too uncommon where I come from, so visitors not checked in were required to identify themselves and write on a visitor logbook. While this information may be quite old (and may not even be relevant in this part of the world), I still wanted to make sure I'm not breaking hotel security policy. Better ask when not sure, yes?

    Regardless, thanks to all of your responses, I was able to have a wonderful time with Hailey without any problems. I will concur with all the claims that she is the best. Her touch, the way she moved, it was all mindblowing. I even enjoyed our conversation while we lay, trying to wind down. I will definitely try to see her again in the future.
    You must have experience with Vancouver hotels where some of them require going to the reception desk. Been there, seen that, unfortunately!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •