Thread: Seeking bbbj recommendations for close to downtown

Seeking bbbj recommendations for close to downtown

Hi all!

I am staying downtown next week and am seeking suggestions for a SP to see.

The primary thing that I am looking for is a good bbbj potentially for the whole session, or at least most of it, and cim would be a major bonus. Other stuff could be on the table, but I would be totally happy with just the bj.

My budget is between $$ and $$$, and I'm aiming for 1/2hr, but if there is someone good who can do a full hr within budget, I'd be down with that too.

I'm quite open to what the SP looks like, although for age I would prefer below 50ish. Personality is more important, so someone with an easygoing, warm and open affect would be ideal.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Edit: forgot to mention that I'm looking for someone who would either do an outcall to my hotel, or has an incall within the downtown core (although I might consider going further if it's worth it)

Maya West is in Vancouver two days a week I believe. She fits your budget and provides the services you ask for.

I am available and excited to provide what you are looking for. 30 minutes or the whole hour you will leave very happy.
    I am also located downtown.

Please email [email protected] for my schedule.
    A GFE Providor
    xoxo

Awesome, thank you for the suggestions!

I have some solid leads at this point, but if anyone else has any input it would be greatly appreciated.