Thread: Leah Laurence Review

Leah Laurence Review

Hi

I was lucky enough to spend some time with Leah this afternoon. WOW
    I had booked before she arrived in town. I had been anticipating her visit eagerly.
    She greeted me with a hug and made me feel comfortable right away. First impressions were awesome, she is a beautiful woman with an amazing figure.
    Her personality is effervescent and she gives off a great, sexy energy. The sex, oh the sex ....... I will say that her BBBJ was the best and she seemed really into it all.
    Lots of wetness resulted.
    Easily the best experience with a provider. Run, don;t walk, and see the lady while she is in town.

I've heard nothing bu good things about her. I couldn't make the time this trip, but hope to next time she's here.

Www.LeahLaurence.com Leah Laurence's Avatar
    Thank you for the lovely review! It was a pleasure to meet you. Hope to see you again in the future xxoo

My pleasure Leah ��

My experience
    getting1 st appointment was a bit of back and forth
    But getting 2nd was just a quick text
    She is worth the effort

Round 2 with Leah was just as great as round 1. Amazing lady. Looking forward to her next visit already. A bundle of awesome, sexy fun.

She is great! Disappointed that I had to miss out this time around. Next visit for sure!

She is going to retire in December, so yah make some time when she is here next!