Thread: Great things about cities

Great things about cities

To be positive about cities what are some good things about them?

I think having parks are a good thing, and free parking at malls.

Pleasure Provider VanessainVictoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've lived in four Canadian cities, and I notice that public transportation is better in larger cities. The buses come more frequently and there are more routes.

edit:

I like living in or near big cities because they have a nice variety of SPs

Small places like Boston Bar or Cache Creek have next to no choices, so you most likely have to rely on self administered sex.
    A lot cheaper, but not as much fun.
    Laughter is the best medicine..

The sheer variety of restaurants and cafes.
    The music scene, and other forms of entertainment.
    Better schools compared to small towns.
    More employment opportunities and choices.

I may have to make my own coffee, or pizza, or drive myself an awful long ways to do almost everything....but I can sight in my rifle two steps from my front door, take a piss off my back deck in broad daylight, or sit in front of my house and watch the eagles play overhead of a herd of grazing deer.
    You people can have your cities to yourselves....besides Stanley Park isn't leasing out grazing rights for cattle anytime soon, so you can rest easy, I won't be lighting any campfires on the front steps of the Georgia Hotel.

But I'll give you one thing we don't have....all your Strippers seem to have their front teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by sybian View Post
    I may have to make my own coffee, or pizza, or drive myself an awful long ways to do almost everything....but I can sight in my rifle two steps from my front door, take a piss off my back deck in broad daylight, or sit in front of my house and watch the eagles play overhead of a herd of grazing deer.
    You people can have your cities to yourselves....besides Stanley Park isn't leasing out grazing rights for cattle anytime soon, so you can rest easy, I won't be lighting any campfires on the front steps of the Georgia Hotel.

But I'll give you one thing we don't have....all your Strippers seem to have their front teeth.
    You crack me up......LOL..but your right....
    When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead.
    It is the same way when you are stupid.

And city cowboys don't smell of horses, seem never to get dirty, their hats don't get crumpled, and they don't get manure on their $1000 boots.
    Dilbert: "That doesn't make sense."
    Dogbert: "You'd be surprised how little that matters."

Depending on which neighbourhood the strip club is located...

The positive things about cities are jobs and an easily accessible international airport.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Depending on which neighbourhood the strip club is located...
    Up here,....it's all neighbourhoods.
    Or have you been hanging out in the Interior?

Well said.

I've been to just about every small town in Western Canada. Not always by choice.