Thread: 🍾 Just need to POP in for a visit? 🍾 ** NEW PICS ADDED

Pleasure Provider VanessainVictoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

🍾 Just need to POP in for a visit? 🍾 ** NEW PICS ADDED

Hey Guys,

My name is Vanessa and I consider myself to be a high quality Pleasure Provider who chooses to cater to clean, polite gentlemen that prefer a shorter session. Although I do have a few select clients I see for longer sessions, I mainly provide 30min or 15min sessions (often referred to as quickies). I am located near Fort & Richmond by Royal Jubilee Hospital. So if you find yourself in the area with a bit of time to spare and you are in the mood, I would love to have you POP into my clean, fully stocked apartment. There is free parking and my apartment is easy to find.

Most clients come to see me for my incredible Erotic Massage, with lots of skin to skin contact and of course your favourite happy ending. I am all natural and keep my skin milky white and lightly scented. My body is so soft, it's amazing! I can be chatty or provide a quiet escape from the world with relaxing music. If you choose to come for a massage, may I suggest a
    Nude massage with HJ/COB/COT/BJ and/or BBBJ $80/30min?

My Full Service (FS) sessions include MPOS, CBJ/BBBJ, Russian, COB/COT. $100/30min or $60/15min. I am always ready to go and don't mind getting right down to the action. Forget the chit-chat! You are ready to go NOW so let's do it! I would love to lay you down naked on my bed and have my way with you!! Pressing my breasts right into you while teasing and tickling your body with my fingertips. After lavishing you with oral pleasure we can try all sorts of positions! Doggy is my favourite!!!! The mirror here in my "Pleasure Palace" certainly heightens the excitement. Of course, if there is time left over please do not feel you must leave right away. I always have a story to share and love to hear a good story as well!

If you feel compelled to extend your 30min visit, you may do so by trying the $120/45min or $150/60min MSOG sessions.

TURN ONS: Clean, confident men who have taken the time to check out my website, YUMMY!!
    Oh, and rubbing my large breasts all over YOU!!!

I am available on short notice, most mornings, days and the occasional evening. So please, POP by for a quick visit. This could quite possibly be the easiest thing you do all day!

Read more about me by visiting my mini website!
    My website is regularly updated, has tonnes of recent pics!

Text only

Vanessa-TextMe.com

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Red face New pics taken yesterday!

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Available!