What is the purpose of PERB and or reviews

Finewine60

Jan 20, 2019
What is the purpose?
When I initially joined it was reading to see if the women were known that was my main reason
Because over the years I met some fakes. And I see this all the time people posting have you seen her?
The second purpose was reviews?
I come to the conclusion not all reviews are fair, let me explain

The reason is I shared my recent experience with a few friends and they all said the same thing I have to rethink visiting her. So then I was thinking Holly Molly Batman I could ruin a girl.

So this got me to thinking,
I had two bad experiences and was going to post two bad reviews then I waited a few days
And gathered my thoughts as to what really happened for my bad experience and is it fair to write a bad review?

I concluded that it was all based on expectations first on my part and second of the women.

So what was my expectation now remember this is a client service business.

I am not going to go into details as I have concluded that my expectations were far different than the women’s
And in conclusion I may not repeat, but dam she’s so nice and lovely!
A fine line between SP and .......... what are you thinking I should type.

It also got me to thinking about the thread on screening which is closed
...a women posted yeah but we cannot review the Men.

How true.

In conclusion let’s go back to the question what is the purpose of PERB?

So maybe your bad experience will not be my bad experience does this rambling make sense?
So try and be fair and before you post ask yourself what was my expectations.

Everyone have a great weekend and thanks for letting me rant, I am glad I did not post a bad review.

2bfair

Feb 1, 2018
I agree that if I post a bad review based on my expectations that may not be fair to the sp. I would only post a bad review if something was terribly wrong like a scam or was a bate n switch etc. If she did not do it for me, and I see she pleased others I just dont post my experience. I love to post a very positive experience as I appreciate those who do as well.

KinkyKatey

Apr 21, 2017
Vancouver
My personal opinion is that reviewing every session (asides from the ones with ladies that are DNR status), with complete facts (not opinion) helps future clients and the sp see people they are most compatible with, making sessions better for everyone involved.

“She does not like doggy” Clients craving doggy know she is not the best option, she is not pressured into doing something she does not like, everyone wins.

“She was older than indicated” Some men prefer more mature women, future clients will not be surprised by her age or be disappointed, she will not have to deal with the awkwardness of the gentleman being disappointed.

“She is not a spinner” (as noted on some of my reviews, I am not a spinner and I am not offended) Helps clients only into spinners avoid an unpleasant experience and again helps the lady in question not feel uncomfortable knowing she is not his type.

“She has tan lines” (saw that in a review here) some men love tan lines, by all means let them know.

“She is a dirty talker” some men love it and she will get those clients, some men hate it and the sp and the client will not end up with an uncomfortable pause ruining climax lol

These kind of comments are not strictly negative, they help both parties only see those they will have a great session with. It’s like the first line of screening for Sps too :p

So then I was thinking Holly Molly Batman I could ruin a girl.
Side note, perb gents seem to make up less than 5% of the average client base.

Xo
Katey

E.H.

Aug 1, 2018
I would like to think of the perb;as a place for those of us,who do not exactly fit in with,"The Christian Science Monitor" crowd.

Engelbert Humperdink

Shanghai

Banned
Mar 22, 2015
The actual PURPOSE of the board is the make money and to protect their cash-flow, and that of their advertisers. Look no further than the top line of the board to see links to various advertisers such as cuddleup, leolist, sugar babies, ads that pop up new tabs, you name it. The integrity of the business model is heavily protected by the police actions of the staff that delete posts and punish errant posters. Posts that would attract cops, like mention of barebacking and drugs are also dealt with as a risk management.

The strategy for doing that is by taking advantage of human nature, using people who write stuff for free, but charge the girls to participate. It took me ages to understand that peoples names in RED actually had to pay to get that color. I was dumbfounded at first, then realized the marketing brilliance of this. This is the reverse of the older phone-sex business model where girls are free, and guys pay to talk to them (LiveLinks, Red Hot Dateline, etc.).

The NEED is pretty obvious, girls advertising most post fake information and false or old pictures that guys reading ads cannot trust. The workaround is to have a forum for people to search on the phone number and the girl's name or alias.

I've lost count of the girls I've reviewed that either whine about a certain aspect mentioned they dislike, to remove such a review entirely, get a freebie to write a "better" review and so on.

Girls that don't know what PERB is quickly find out when they get a client that says they read a review on the site, which is why they are there, then they quickly get an account and read up what has been said.

There have been a few girls that have said that their phone rings off the hook after a good Perb review. A bad review often results in a girl changing their name and number so their new ID cannot be connected digitally to their past.

From my standpoint, Perb is pretty much the only place to get "impartial" (air quotes, given the number of fake and useless "promotional" style reviews).

KinkyKatey's note is precisely how I include various mentions if different aspects of a session for others of varying interests to twig on. Some guys like hairy chicks, fat labias, nice feet, good kissers, tattoos, screamers, fat, spinners and so on, so the more data points you hit, the more use the review is to a wider range of people. This is usually reflected in a higher read count for a thread.

If a bad review pops up, of course it can be someone that was angry they were told to screw off by the provider and now they are out for revenge. A bad review is a pretty darn good way to achieve that objective especially for girls on the higher end of the price range. If there are not enough "good" reviews, those few bad ones really stick out.

For the reviewers with low post numbers, one has to take with a grain of salt if posts look like ads the girls they wrote themselves (or "shills), OR if they slam girls (maybe it is another girl bashing their competition? LOL). Some are hilarious white knights defending a girl from a bad review, probably hoping to get a freebie for their good deed.

Perb has its place, but should be used in conjunction with other research avenues that include twitter, instagram, google reverse image search, Tineye reverse image search, plain old google, facebook and so on.

Also of interest, I note that many people who don't typically write reviews have sent direct messages either to ask questions or supply information, so that is an extra point for Perb.

As far as Perb advertisers, I have never contacted a girl through one of their ad-type posts. I prefer to see how girls conduct themselves in threads. You can see the more savvy girls jumping into threads, then that sparks searching leolist and other areas to get a feel for them to see if they would be good to contact.

masterblaster

May 19, 2004
I have seen reviews, not on this board. Where the reviewers main objective in writing it seems to be a “hey look at me I’m such a stud” type of situation. They lose sight of the fact that they’re actually paying for the experience so that negates any idea of what a great lover they think they are.

SkinnyJohn

May 13, 2014
Sometimes posters get too detailed and it could end up driving the girl to quit the business. For instance if he posts that she CIMWS then all the other pooners will start yelling at her for not allowing that. Or if she DFK for almost the whole hour and then guys will start complaining she refused to DFK for the session, even though a lot of it is based on chemistry. Or that she likes rough play and then some over the top sadistic pooner will cross the boundaries and get too violent.

The worst offense is to state that she is not a clock-watcher. This is an open invitation for pooners to see how much longer they can stay over the paid time. Not cool.

Equity Market investor

New West ( energy sector)
Apr 9, 2009
Reviews may be good and bad. Depends. For me...here's why.

I no longer write reviews as viewed as a " white night " yrs ago. Wasn't worth my time when i was getting arrogant pm's so....I backed off. Why bother. Having said that, when I wrote reviews, I avoided the ones I felt were lackluster. Why?

1) We are humans, and at times, everyone has a bad day or just isn't up to it. Yes, even ladies here who actually go through a helluva lot more than us men feel like this. . We men show up and that is pretty much about it. Ladies on the other hand have to prepare etc etc.

2) When I entered this " silent world", I promised myself that I would write reviews only if I felt my safety was at risk, she was a thief, a meth or any other heavy substance abuse user or any other issues along those lines. THANKFULLY, I never encountered any of those issues when I arranged visits. Maybe I got lucky, but then again, I was never a " take one for the team " type of guy. I mainly used PERB ladies when I booked so.....that may be the result of positivity.

Thru PM's on Perb is how I made my connections with the ladies who had caught my interest and booked visits in that manner. Mind you, many ladies on Perb are heavenly looking lol. But....I'm the shy type at first & felt more of personal connection taking the pm route :) . And because of that they ( Perb Ladies ) pm'd me on occasion if I was up for a visit. At times I said yes and booked.

So...with the reasons stated in # 2 above.....My intention was to never, ever ruin a ladies reputation, or lifestyle whatsoever just because I felt unsatisfied. I just moved on if I felt that. I also don't view ladies as "objects" so I'm Sorry if that goes against this forum but, that is how I view things.

rlock

May 20, 2015
I'm not interested in "rating" anyone's looks (beyond a vague description) because beauty is generally subjective, and attraction even more so. I've never given a number rating for anyone, and I've never mentioned how tight or loose an SP is (cause it's fucking crass, plus critiques like that work both ways).

I try to provide useful information, keeping in mind that everyone has a different idea of what (or who) they want; most people have a good idea already who they are potentially interested in, so I think a lot of the info is used for narrowing the choices down or avoiding the common risks*.

The rest of the info is probably just "how to" stuff for people interested in booking, if it's not provided in the ads - price, services, what contact method is best, what neighbourhood is the incall, etc.

I will say this: When I was new to writing reviews I was more "descriptive" than I am now, because that seemed to be the way to write them. Now I'm smarter about it; better at being minimalist.

Of course, the providers get something out of PERB too - advertising (which is not free, but then again, what is?), and reputation (which can be either good or bad). Plus, let's face it, it also provides intel for providers on which potential clients are jerks who should be avoided* for the sake of safety.

"Worth it" or "not worth it" is a question that both clients and providers are looking to have answered.

(*Meaning: dishonesty, theft, disease, and violence. Not disappointment.)

badbadboy

Nov 2, 2006
In Lust Mostly
My rule of thumb goes like this:

1. If the date exceeded all expectations and the SP agrees to have me do a review.

2. If I had a meh experience whether it was me or her or a combo of both, I don’t review. Even if she asks for a review since it could be seen as a bad review when it was just meh. Sometimes this happens with someone you’ve repeated with over a long period. Consistently good dates is key.

3. If something horribly has gone wrong and there is no resolution to the problem, I’ll post a review.

To the OP - waiting a few days before posting a negative review is a good idea. ‘Cooler heads prevail’

Re SP reviewing clients - try to find a copy of Modern Whore. Andrea Werhun a former SP in Toronto wrote this book and it’s a great read. In the book she posts copies of reviews about her from a similar board. She then wrote her rebuttal by reviewing the clients. Eye opening difference between the reviews. I was laughing out loud while reading that chapter.

islander1-1

Oct 9, 2015
Southern Vancouver Island
Excellent Thread, FW, my friend. Glad you came up with it. I have a policy, for the majority of my like, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it." I find that almost every time I forget this I cause a lot of grief. I agree with 2Bf. Post good reviews, good with maybe some bad points, and only bad reviews if it was really really bad.

westwoody

Jun 10, 2004
Westwood
perb gents seem to make up less than 5% of the average client base.
Even guys who read perb don't seem to actually use it as a reference tool.

It's very common to see a query "Has anyone seen xxxx?" despite there being several reviews on the board.
It's very common to see guys complain about someone not being the one in the pictures, despite the pictures being reverse image searchable.
It's very common to see guys throw tantrums about texts not being answered despite an ad clearly saying CONTACT BY EMAIL ONLY.

More and more I am convinced guys just look at pictures and read nothing.

BCS2018

Feb 24, 2018
What a great thread Finewine. When I first came to Perb I was naive. I looked only at the detailed reviews with numbers and crude information. I got put off, until I started seeing more respectful reviews to give an overall of the SP. reviews have been useful in seeing if someone is a fake, though to steer clear of that I’ve simply gone to a higher $$$ bracket than when I went in. But fake reviews exist and they can be just as telling about a provider. What I didn’t expect with Perb, was to see so many SPs being involved. Hearing their points of view, and their appreciation or defence from a good/bad review, really helped me change my own behaviours. I don’t think PERB is the be all and end all, but a piece of the puzzle to help you find the right provider for you. I use conjunction of PERB and twitter at the moment to get a feel of a provider and see if we will mesh. But even then, there’s always a chance that the chemistry won’t be there. I’ve been involved in this almost 4 years now, and have changed from just wanting to try everything, to appreciating a very good connection. Still I appreciate all the heavy posters clients and providers, it’s been a huge education and There’s still so much to learn.

susi

Sassy Strumpette
Jun 27, 2008
@the Meat Market!!!lol
So, I am old....ehem..... As i recall this and other boards were created to protect clients from what can only be described as systematic robbery and violence they were experiencing when trying to purchase services. It was a blight! It was rampant!

In my view perb has created a much safer environment for purchasing and for selling.

Why for selling? because a client who has been robbed or has been the victim of violence while trying to purchase is much more likely to become violent in another purchasing situation.

So beyond all of the great comments here, this Board is for your safety. These incidents are much less frequent than they were and we can thank perb and other boards for that. We are a safer industry because of their work.

love susie

PuntMeister

Punt-on!
Jul 13, 2003
I have enjoyed the company of absolute gems that I never would have known about or seen had it not been for favourable perb reviews.

I have avoided absolute WOT’s and WOM’s and risky situations as a result of negative perb reviews.

I have TOFTT and contributed both types of valuable information to the Perb Community.

Posting and Reading objective reviews is the essence of Perb. It’s the ERB bit. We are lucky to have our very own Pacific version. The Lounge is a bonus.

Gosh I love you people. Sniff.

Equity Market investor

New West ( energy sector)
Apr 9, 2009
And yes, we are fortunate to have a western version forum. I sometimes wonder if we only had L.L to rely on :confused::tape::eek::eek: . The lounge too is a decent read.

I have enjoyed the company of absolute gems that I never would have known about or seen had it not been for favourable perb reviews.

I have avoided absolute WOT’s and WOM’s and risky situations as a result of negative perb reviews.

I have TOFTT and contributed both types of valuable information to the Perb Community.

Posting and Reading objective reviews is the essence of Perb. It’s the ERB bit. We are lucky to have our very own Pacific version. The Lounge is a bonus.

Gosh I love you people. Sniff.

SeekSteadyRegSP

Feb 9, 2005
What is the purpose?
When I initially joined it was reading to see if the women were known that was my main reason
Because over the years I met some fakes. And I see this all the time people posting have you seen her?
The second purpose was reviews?
I come to the conclusion not all reviews are fair, let me explain

The reason is I shared my recent experience with a few friends and they all said the same thing I have to rethink visiting her. So then I was thinking Holly Molly Batman I could ruin a girl.

So this got me to thinking,
I had two bad experiences and was going to post two bad reviews then I waited a few days
And gathered my thoughts as to what really happened for my bad experience and is it fair to write a bad review?

I concluded that it was all based on expectations first on my part and second of the women.

So what was my expectation now remember this is a client service business.

I am not going to go into details as I have concluded that my expectations were far different than the women’s
And in conclusion I may not repeat, but dam she’s so nice and lovely!
A fine line between SP and .......... what are you thinking I should type.

It also got me to thinking about the thread on screening which is closed
...a women posted yeah but we cannot review the Men.

How true.

In conclusion let’s go back to the question what is the purpose of PERB?

So maybe your bad experience will not be my bad experience does this rambling make sense?
So try and be fair and before you post ask yourself what was my expectations.

Everyone have a great weekend and thanks for letting me rant, I am glad I did not post a bad review.

Bad dates arise most from a lack of research ahead of time here.

The single greatest purpose of PERB is merely to establish that provider A is a legitimate provider.

IF her ads are wholly comprised of pictures obviously stolen from a reporter in Fredericton, with none of them ever changing... just cross her off and keep going (no matter HOW hot the reporter in Fredericton is).

If she pays zero attention to her ads, merely repeating the same one day after day, and week after week... just cross her off.

IF someone catches your eye here on PERB, you do NOT have to race out and bang her that night... instead, pay steady attention to her board presence, and further assure yourself that she is authentic and a well-grounded person.

Read her reviews and do a good job of being realistic about the company she will represent when your time arrives.

The single best thing a provider's ad can do for that provider is to bring the male mind as near to what he is likely to experience in person, as that mind can get.

The result of that is far fewer bad reviews as a result of far fewer surprises.

But you have been here plenty long enough to have a strong sense already of what I just wrote.

People love to deduce that "not all reviews are fair" (mostly because they think reviews should land across a grading curve, much like a high school test... with as many E's as there are A's, etc.)

That simply is not true!!!

For it is because of the considerable research (and exercised patience) by eventual reviewers here on PERB, that the vast majority of reviews here are positive.

Patience and good research along with authentic provider ads brought the male mind as near as possible to what it would later experience in the company of a provider.

With that as the typical foundation for the reviews posted here, it is a given that most reviews are going to be delightfully positive.

And then multiply that by the probability that more negative reviews will be written by lowlife males and you have further reason to disregard much of the bottom 25% of reviews.

"she wouldn't accept my counterfeit money"

"she wouldn't let me go BB"

"I called her at 9:00, booked for 10:30... and when I got there at 11:20, she wouldn't let me in" ***ALERT***

Now, in closing, I don't think your post did much at all in the way of explaining why not all reviews are fair (as you see it).

SeekSteadyRegSP

Feb 9, 2005
“She has tan lines” (saw that in a review here) some men love tan lines, by all means let them know.

“She is a dirty talker” some men love it and she will get those clients, some men hate it and the sp and the client will not end up with an uncomfortable pause ruining climax lol

These kind of comments are not strictly negative, they help both parties only see those they will have a great session with. It’s like the first line of screening for Sps too :p

Yes, these are EXACTLY the sorts of descriptive facts which help the male mind better anticipate exactly what it will likely experience with an individual provider.

Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts